[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the next digibyte ie overhyped shitcoin with no fundamentals at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: neo%20(antshares)[1].png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
neo%20(antshares)[1].png
18KB, 256x256px
the next digibyte
ie overhyped shitcoin with no fundamentals at all
>>
>>3017877
https://github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md
>>
>>3017877
Umm no sweetie, we are literally the second coming of ETH. I JUST PUT 10K ON NEO.
>>
>>3017877
ethereum 2

STAY. POOR.
>>
DGB is better.
>>
Don't need fundamentals to moon.
>>
Da Hongfei was just live on youtube a bit ago and said that they went to Japan because they were invited by Nomura Securities one of the largest investment banks in japan.

He also announced that 2 Japanese exchanges will be adding Neo.

This shit isn't done yet and will blow up again in the next 24 hours after the ama and more news comes out.

You're a fucking retared nocoiner enjoy your losses.
>>
>>3017947
inb4 I misspelled retarded
>>
>>3017947

Stop posting these retarded lies in every thread to try and get people to buy back in
>>
>>3017877

Digibyte doesn't give free money for sitting in your wallet. Hell, that's the reason I'm going to be holding this for awhile. I make passive income just sitting on my stack.
>>
File: 8091173.jpg (55KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
8091173.jpg
55KB, 620x775px
Good rule of thumb: Anyone who says NEO has no fundamentals is a NoNeo pleb.
>>
>>3017953
>retarded lies
>easily verifiable
>>
>>3017896
A white paper? wtf I love NEO now

>>3017947
>Da Hongfei was just live on youtube a bit ago and said that they went to Japan because they were invited by Nomura Securities one of the largest investment banks in japan.
Yeah, yeah. Just like that exhibition that was supposed to present DGB to Microsoft. Turns out it was just another PnD fueled by fomo

This is another shitcoin
>>
>>3017953
lies?

you're a dumb cunt, go watch it yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgTQ32CkxlU
>>
I saw a trending article in wsj about Neo btw
>>
>>3017985

Then link it
>>
>>3017953
>lies
>literally a video a recording of him saying what op just said
>>
>>3017968
entering a competition organize by citibank
vs
Invited for a technical exchange with Nomura Securities.

You call that same? You must be pretty retarded.
>>
>>3017960
damn she's right
>>
>>3017989
here's a forbes article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/08/10/the-ceo-of-neo-banks-on-blockchain-to-build-a-smart-economy/#72b09b443ddf
>>
>>3017968
Its a shitcoin, but the FOMO is real.
The average investor doesn't give a fuck about the tech or what it does or doesn't do. They just see the sick gainz and bandwagon till the whole thing collapses
I don't know how long it will last
>>
>>3018073
>Contributor article

How amazing
>>
>>3018084
how could you be this retarded? Are you functional?
>>
>>3017877

what does have fundamentals then? it must be a short list
>>
>>3017877
NEO will go down as the DGB of August 2017.
>>
>>3018157

What was Digibytes ATH?
>>
>>3018278

He's talking about percentage gains anon
>>
>>3018157
>t. jealous no neo faggot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.