[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

GO UP
>>
>>3013534
no no no, im buying
>>
It's over
>>
go down, I need to accumulate more.
>>
>>3013534
Soon brother
>>
>>3013534
Face it, you bought into Ver's lie. Should have stayed loyal, but now you will meet a traitor's fate.
>>
>>3013603
fuck you propaganda victim, no knowledge noob.
>>
>>3013534
im sad
>>
>>3013603
Never fall in love with a coin. Not even BTC.
>>
File: SON_JIHAN.jpg (202KB, 1102x686px) Image search: [Google]
SON_JIHAN.jpg
202KB, 1102x686px
>>3013534
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LEND ME YOUR FORCE
>>
>>3013583
I'm planning to do major buys at WOW 8 million right now gotta go!!!!
>>
It's gonna go under 80 any minute now

Titanic!

Who knows how deep it will go and whats the next (if) pump....scary coino!
>>
>>3013845
I'm personally trying to sell as low as possible
>>
>>3013893

Hahaha, the /biz way :D
>>
File: tankaroo.png (32KB, 835x421px) Image search: [Google]
tankaroo.png
32KB, 835x421px
And I'm free!
>>
File: 1444132063171.png (18KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1444132063171.png
18KB, 452x363px
>>3013534
>>3013547
>>3013583
>>3013586
>>3013715
>>3013786
D E S P E R A T E
>>
sell you faggots, sell

get out while you still can
>>
>>3014089
*August 14th
>>
File: 1501723734894.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501723734894.png
236KB, 808x805px
I can't stop laughing when I remember those threads where people bought in at $700
>>
>>3014106

What happens then? We blow past the 50 bottom :D
>>
>>3014108
Next year I'll post: I can't stop laughing when I remember those threads where people bought BTC for $3200
>>
>>3014143
>It...it...it will beat BTC by January.....I sw..swear!
LOL cuck.
>>
>>3014143
>

C'mon now...I like BCC for some quick buck I made and all, and I would even like to see some drama between those two, some epic gook showdown of crypto lol

But...no...BTC ain't goin nowhere...but up.
>>
>>3014164
>>3014143
Coinbase isn't opening withdrawls of BCC until Jan so I assume it will be around 0.5 at that time.
>>
>>3014113
>What happens then?
BCC Poloniex
>>
>>3014230
>BCC Poloniex

Shit will get dumped beyond belief then...
>>
>>3014213
>supply increases
>price goes up
fucking retards
>>
>>3014327
We'll see about that!
>>
>>3014327
who want to sell - sold already
now selling 1st wave of speculators
>>
>>3014459
They CAN'T sell because there are exchanges holding their money still. BCC can't even stay above .08 with an artificially restricted supply. It's over.
>>
>>3014327
You're still mad because Hillary didn't win!
>>
>>3014267
possibly
>>
>>3014267
You really think the burgerdevs are smarter than Jihan? All these kludges they're trying to strap on BTC will be a temporary fix at best.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
ETH now more worth than BCC
>>
>>3013951
going up again topkek
>>
>>3014108
I can't stop laughing when I remember those threads on /g/ in 2012 when people thought mining bitcoin with a gpu was a joke and pointless but "good if you're desperate enough, but Bitcoin is just Monopoly money never going above $20"

2016 became the first year it became pointless to mine bitcoin even with asics if you're small time, not only because we found out how much of a cocksucker jihan and bitmain was.

Back in 2013/2014 bitmain was just a good company to buy asics to mine bitcoin, then we learn the owner is a cocksucker piece of shit (not surprisingly)
>>
>>3014799

Jihan Wu:

Created an empire reliant on Bitcoin to thrive
Sells the highest efficiency, highest quality miners on the market to the public, and supports international mining companies (USA, Canada, UK, Germany)

Has pushed non-stop for sensible scaling and opening new markets for Bitcoin, works with huge players in Asian markets to increase Bitcoin usership.

>"Piece of shit chink cuck is destroyin muh Bitcoin, 3 white guys told me!"
>>
>>3014799
Btw I was one of the first butterfly labs asic buyers, realized they were a scam after their "two week" nonsense continued forever, eventually lucked out and got my refund through PayPal. I feel bad for people who bought butterfly labs miners with bitcoin, probably worse than gox'd
>>
>>3014885

Should have stuck with Bitmain instead of supporting a bunch of American cocksuckers that ripped off you and dozens of other miners just like Blockstream (also american) is trying to do. I got my last two shipments from bitmain ahead of schedule.

Chinese are winning the Bitcoin game and Americans just sit around and shit all over each other about how the Chinese are winning the Bitcoin game. Dumb hatred like this is why.
>>
>send a few of my bcc to bittrex over hours ago to buy neo when it was 28
>still pending and neo is at 36 and bcc is down 10%

kill me
>>
>>3014772
It was always worth more you fucking idiot
>>
so right now i own a little under 10 bcc or bch? which one is it? how many more should i buy to get filthy nigger rich? i literally trust roger with my heart
>>
>bought at 250
>sold at 300

C'mon, /biz/, don't you know the basics?
>>
>>3015225
I don't know about rich but 10 bcc could definitely buy you a 30,000 dollar car next year.
>>
>>3015458
anon on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you about that prediction? from my understanding there could be a second fork in november si? i like roger because he is a contrarian and so is peter thiel. they both happen to be fucking billionaires
>>
>>3015458
Totally agree, I've got 31 that I paid $192 for, somehow. I'm going for 69 more.
>>
>>3015487
The level of FUD on here reminds me of when ETH started getting big so a lot of big holders are getting nervous.

I think Jihan knows what he's doing and I believe at least before the end of the year it will be .7 or .8 at the least.
>>
I dumped my initial BCC half at around 1.4 and the other half around 1.9. Sat out the gambling shit storm. Then bought some at ~.7 and sold at .1. Made a couple BTC. Out now because its just dying slowing at this point.
>>
>>3015538
FUD? You fucking niggers spam your retarded conspiracy theories and flippening fan-fics 24/7 in every fucking thread. You have arrived to /v/tier threads with twitter posts about "muh anti bch meanies hurr durr".
You shills literally, unironically, need to go back
>>
>>3015487

SW2X is the only unknown. It was intended as a last-ditch effort to keep the Core devs from splitting off, as most of the mining and huge economic actors have already said SW2X.

With 0.15 Core has committed themselves to splitting and will not support 2X, so basically the whole reason for 2X has gone out the window.

If you think a multi-billion dollar industry is going to bend over backwards for a couple of developers, sell BCH and hold BTC

If you think Jihan and the Chinese Bitcoin community will gladly move on without them, and the rest of the world will likely follow, sell BTC and hold BCH.

If you're a beta, hold both. But make sure your BTC are on an exchange because shit is gonna hit the fan real quick once it happens, and your BTC will be going nowhere.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>3015655
The good thing about bitcoin cash and why it exists:

It is expected that closing a lightning network channel may result in horrendus fees in the future (in the 1000s) this means that some people will never close a lightning channel. So their trusted witness is like an exchange and when that witness fails then your coins are lost because the transactions you did are not stored on the blockchain.

For that case, in the new york agreement, miners said they will use some of their power to mine bch in case segwit (off chain scaling) fails.

So here we are with 13% of bitcoins hashpower. The miners will keep on mining it. They won't sell below 0.13btc (because 13%) so everyone selling below 0.13btc is literally just dumping their coins.

The miners just need to wait and buy the coins below 0.13btc and keep on mining. Then, when the core people have no coins left, the miners can push the price of BCH to whatever they want (just dont sell newly mined coins) and then they will sell all the bch back to 10 times the price they bought them. They can push the price to wherever they want.

I'm not all in but I also don't want to miss this shitshow
>>
>>3015729
anon thank you for the laymans terms
>>
>>3015729
>>3015839

Now this is fucking FUD. You chinese shills can't say shit about FUD you are the kings of FUD. You chinese love to copy everything and try to one up it in some way. Bitcoin? Try Bitcoin Cashâ„¢ with one code line change, 8x the block size!

BCC is a dead fork of bitcoin 2017, frozen in time with no development. Bitcoin in its current design can't scale, whether it has 8mb block sizes or larger. So bitcoin and BCC are both doomed to fail without over 1000x increase in capacity (credit cards are 10,000 tx/s vs 3/s for bitcoin), and doomed to fail without instant off chain transactions (nature of the block chain by design can't be instantaneous) which is required for point of sale transactions.

So BCC is 100% guaranteed to fail as a currency. It has no devs and its community is literally anti-progress, they worship the "white paper" and "satoshi's vision" like its the bible. If you fall for BCC FUD and shills I feel sorry for you. Not saying you can't make money on BCC short term, but long term it dead.
>>
>>3015915
What if BCH were to enable off-chain scaling with flextrans

Would that change your opinion?

What's more likely, BCH adds FlexTrans or BTC increases its block size?
>>
>>3015933

Yes it would but flextrans will never be developed. BCC has no devs. Core has literal PhDs developing it, years in development and planning. Flextrans is a marketing gimmick thought up to sell BCC. I doubt it will ever be developed and if it is it will be buggy and probably hacked just like BCC was day one a victim of a tx malleability attack (which BCC supporters swore could never happen).
>>
>>3016001

BitcoinABC, Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Unlimited, and Bitcoin XT

Newcomers, long time bitcoin developers, and well known and respected people are all turning their attention to BCC. There's already a dual-chain node software from Classic and BU is releasing more improvements and cleaning up more code. FlexTrans is in the works as a permanent fix for malleability and whole new tx types.

BCC is now the most worked on chain, all BTC has is empty promises for LN and huge technical debt from SegWit.

Wake the fuck up pleb
>>
>>3016048
>BCC is now the most worked on chain

That is completely false. Bitcoin core has hundreds of contributors. Those projects you mention have maybe 10 people total.
>>
>>3016115

Who gives a fuck if there's 100,000 contributors when the commits are controlled by one group of people, and those people have their own game plan.

4 actively developed implementations is decentralization, no matter how many devs.

1000 developers in one implementation is horseshit, and pure centralization.
>>
>>3016205
>1000 developers in one implementation
any one can insert bug code for enrich herself
>>
crypto was conceived of in the mid 90's, by the NSA.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

It's not a liberation, it's only new chains.
>>
>>3016228
with many implimentation bug in any implimentation will be rejected by another
---------
so you must not update you bitcoin client never
>>
>>3014213

that's because those kikes need to buy millions worth of BCC at market rates because they are running a fractional reserve scam.
>>
>>3015644

It's not dying, its just dipping from relentless retards selling their livelihoods away because some kikes at blockstream told them too (with a massive fudding campaign budget to boot)

It'll spring back up after the majority of the selling is done, could take a few weeks to a few months I'd guess.

Either way I couldn't give two fucks my average buy in is $200 and I won't be selling for a long time.

I'll be accumulating more as the price drops though so I'm pretty happy with the current circumstances, although I was hoping for a real plunge down to $15 after the fork.
>>
mo mo mooning!
>>
If you are not buying BCC right now you are literally, medically retarded. This is going to be added to Coinbase next year as long as the chain isn't abandoned. You would have to be stupid to pass on this opportunity.
>>
I bought and sold this coin several times. My most recent buy was at 0.096. I have no choice but to bag hold now.
>>
How much is that emo faggot ver paying you bcc shills per post?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.