[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

piece of SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: bitcoin cash.png (59KB, 1301x270px)
bitcoin cash.png
59KB, 1301x270px
piece of SHIT
>>
File: Bitcoin Trash.png (23KB, 881x183px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin Trash.png
23KB, 881x183px
>>3011180
>>
X amount of miners are actively against BCC

If BCC becomes more profitable, BTC dies due to the migration of new hashpower

These miners have colluded with one another to keep the price suppressed by placing insane sell walls using their forked BCC balances in order to suppress the price

They will do this for as long as they can, hopefully if BCC can garner a bit of hashpower to support itself until BTC begins to have issues we can see the flippening - otherwise they'll just keep trying this forever.

They've successfully suppressed the price of BTC by changing the way its ecosystem operates. They aren't just going to let BCC (the real bitcoin) come back and topple their coup. That being said, if it comes back and can reclaim the throne I think we'll see it explode. When it reclaims its ticker symbol we will see it rise to 100k per bitcoin.

That being said, this is a war, so don't expect a smooth ride to the top :-). Could crash to a dollar who the hell knows. If it does I'll be dumping the rest of my BTC for it tho. Don't really feel like holding onto something that's traded on paper if it isn't even physical lol it's like holding silver stocks or some shit vs physical silver.
>>
File: BCH.jpg (22KB, 1104x962px) Image search: [Google]
BCH.jpg
22KB, 1104x962px
>>3011180
>>
>>3011180

EVeryone read this and you'll understand why BCC has to win (I know fag Reddit) https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

The segwit software will allow the Blockstream corporation to view tournaments transactions and give them fees. They could also give history to a government or others if they wanted.

Please wake up people. The Blockstream corporation is making Bitcoin another settlement layer. We have to stop this.
>>
I'm holding it as a hedge for November when 2x heats up. I may miss out on a few thousand dollars if my intuition is wrong. But my intuition tells me that people are fucking greedy and the miners could stand to make a lot of money if a flippening occurs.
>>
doesn't polo get their BCC on the 14th? it will probably dump a little and be stagnant until after that
>>
File: JihanWu.png (65KB, 1301x270px) Image search: [Google]
JihanWu.png
65KB, 1301x270px
>>3011180
>>
>>3011695
difficulty reduction on aug 17(or it could happen before but not guaranteed) and bcc will be more profitable to mine than bitcoin core. if that happens the btc network will grind to a halt, fees will skyrocket and youll see the flippening when businesses will officially support bcc as the new bitcoin or shut down.
>>
>>3011180
BTC is King
>>
>>3012007
kek there are thousand of coins that are more profitable to mine than btc, yet i dont see the chink miners move there
BCC is trash and it will die
>>
>>3011695
Thanks for posting this article. It gave me a better insight what is going on and now I can the motives of people trying to fuck over bitcoin making the transactions fees to high for it to be worthwhile.

I'll support BitcoinCash from now on instead. Seems like the block limit was placed afterwards.
>>
>>3011695
Thats not segwit moron that additional software. If BCrash wins then the entire network is controlled by only the largest corporations. Why does nobody understand the the larger block size makes it impossible to mine for smaller people
>>
>>3012154

Clear Blockstream shill.

My BitcoinABC full node, full streaming HD video, unlimited bandwidth, and basement BCC mining operation says you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1495146979844.jpg (151KB, 956x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1495146979844.jpg
151KB, 956x1201px
>>3011695

Yet people of high caliber like Nick Szabo and Andreas Antonopolous support Core, and people like Crai Wright and [[[Gavin Andressen]]] support BitMain, a Chinese state proxy company.

Really makes you think.
>>
Cash cucks are some of the most delusional bagholders I've ever seen
>>
>>3012154

zzz I could understand the fudders if they actually had an argument, but this is just ridiculous. Kill yourself you lying faggot.

If you can't mine 8MB blocks maybe you should just eat your potato instead of mining with it.
>>
>>3012181

Both these pieces of shit sold out a long time ago, I particularly dislike that lying filthy greek though.

>Nick Szabo
>Andreas Antonopolous

They lie and they lie and they lie and as soon the flippening happens you watch them bend 180 degrees and claim they always wanted big blocks. Cunts.
>>
>>3011375
>we will see it rise to 100k per bitcoin.

yes that sounds reasonable.
>>
>>3012293
Bitcoin is up 50% over the last month. If you think 100k is an exaggeration then you are going to be forever poor.
>>
>>3012293
Ohh sorry, this is a BCC thread. more like 100s ats. Im going to bed in like 20 minutes, totally excusable.
>>
File: PONZI2.png (1015KB, 964x995px) Image search: [Google]
PONZI2.png
1015KB, 964x995px
everething perfect:
https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
just cheep version of Bitcoin with fast ans cheep transactions
>>
>>3012293
thats what the price of bitcoin would have been 6 months ago if core wasnt out to destroy bitcoin and not increase blocksize for 4 fucking years because of (((shifting reasons))) <- very reliable info. wow. shifting reasons.
>>
You must realize Bitcoin is dead in the long run whichever chain wins out. Short term gains are certainly still possible, but ultimately it's on its way out.
If Blockstream wins, we have the piece of shit centralized high-fee version of Bitcoin they want. It becomes unusable for normal people and never reaches mainstream adoption.
If Bitcoin Cash wins, everyone holding primarily BTC gets left out and those who were only interested in making money get upset and leave. Consumer confidence in general is shaken and the possibility of more forks in the future scares people away.
Probably this leads to a crash throughout the crypto market and the day of the rope for shitcoins. But the alts with legitimate use and solid technology eventually recover, and one of them becomes the new king.
>>
>>3012718

Everyone who was holding BTC is already holding BCH. Anyone not crazy enough to go speculating by trading one for the other is unaffected when BCore collapses, which it will.

Exchanges, wallets, mining pools, and multiple dev teams are already getting behind Bitcoin Cash. Classic just released a dual-chain wallet that will manage BTC and BCH in one node.

If the NYA signers abandon SW2X, where do you think billions of dollars in infrastructure is heading? Down the same shitty BCore road? I doubt it.
>>
>>3012274
Name one lie from andreas. I'll wait.
>>
>>3012293
You think it'll happen soon? LOL? It's going to take at least 5 years for BCC to reclaim it's ticker symbol if it ever can. 100k per bitcoin isn't unreasonable when it literally threatens everything the establishment stands for lol, thats why blockstream dropped 50 million to suppress it :-)))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>3012796
I see this future also, but BCash MUST fix Tx malleability or enable second-layer solutions in some manner before I take them as seriously acting in my best interest. I agree with Core that there are Txs that don't belong on the blockchain either because they don't warrant that level of (costly) security or for privacy reasons. We should have the option of both on and off-chain solutions.
>>
>>3012871

$50M is pathetic, if thats all it takes to suppress a $50B market then BTC deserves to die and there's no hope for any other crypto either.

BCH is within striking distance of crippling BTC permanently, the mempool is already backlogged and BCH is talking about bringing back free tx. It costs you currently 100x the fees (USD value/kb) to get fast confirmation on BTC.

BTC price tanks : flippening

BCH takes off : flippening

NYA backs BCH : flippening

SW has serious bug : flippening
>>
File: makeover.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
makeover.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
Is there a market where you can buy up old/failing online businesses and either kill them and sell off their databases or run them yourself?

Let's say some guy is selling an excel toolbar for Office 2007. It's still profitable but he moved on to running some accounting software firm or about to die of cuck cancer. Let's say he wants to sell this for some symbolic sum.

You buy the thing, throw out the shit old code, rewrite it in Notepad for Office 2016 overnight and only use it's install base (users) as a starting point for something else. Then you sell it on after it becomes more valuable or fill the shit up with ads and run it to the ground for a quick buck.
>>
>>3013257
Posted in the wrong page, fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.