[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone hates on SIGT, but oh, it goes up and has accumulated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DGPlESsWsAMf12-.jpg (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DGPlESsWsAMf12-.jpg
103KB, 800x800px
1st: not a shitcoin
2nd: will be worth 5-10dollar in at least 6-12 months
3rd: not a shitcoin

stay poor or not to stay poor thats the question.

guess what, the answer is in the title ;)
>>
>tfw bought at 3.5k
never again, fuck this meme
>>
>>3011085
>please buy POSW, will be $1 in a few months, make good money sirs
>Please POSW join me in buy
>>
>>3011116
never again??? because you buy high and sell low, don't blame a coin or stock because of your stupidity. TOOOO GREEEDY my friend
>>
>>3011085
>tfw bought the dip at 3000sats
>tfw it goes down another 500sats
>>
3.5k is a cheap price for SIGT anyone selling now should probably get out of crypto completely
>>
>>3011085
SIGT is so fucking A E S T H E T I C
>>
Why would you ever sell crypto at a loss?

Just hodl. Nothing only ever moons once.
>>
>>3011137
>sell low
>implying I sold
I'm waiting for this memecoin to come back so I can get out of it, that's all
>>
>>3011137
Why you guys always jump to conclusions? He didn't say anything about selling.
>>
>>3011164
yup. only retards don't see sigt has potential. there's a reason why it pumped twice. shit coins only pump once and then die.
>>
This shit is on the way back up. I feel sorry for any idiot who sold the dip yesterday.
>>
>>3011085
>collapses by 60% at first whale dump
>not the trademark of a shitcoin

>>3011137
there was no plateau during its pump though, shit just crashed during its exponential accumulation period

>>3011277
b/c ppl would need that money to invest in something useful, maybe?
>>
I think that using TOR nodes as part of the infrastructure is a promising concept that is undoubtedly undervalued. I do wonder how this will impact transaction speed and block time, but atm my sigt is quick to transfer.

I'm holding long term my speculation is the potential is here for half of NEO's current value in 3-6 months as a result of posw, introduction to other exchanges and exposure to darknet oriented markets
>>
File: 1501769638671.jpg (45KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501769638671.jpg
45KB, 500x506px
>>3011300

I don't get how people do this. I mean we're dealing with a market with a high volume and a tiny market cap, of course there's going to be big fluctuations in prices.

To be clear SIGT is not a Bitcoin killer and isn't some glorious new coin that is going to revolutionize everything, but it's a solid all around package that makes it easy for people with Nvidia gaming rigs to mine and is free from all pre-mining and "dev fee" bullshit which makes it a great normie magnet.

People are going to want something that's a solid all around package to get into and mine that isn't already dominated by chinks or the price is in the hundreds.

We're going to hit $0.50 to $1.00 by the end of the year and possibly keep on going up to $3-5 dollars if the devs keep adding new functionality.

People selling now are literally mentally retarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.