[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel overwhelmed by sadness over my past mistakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
I promised myself that I won't dwell on my mistakes and that I will remain emotionally stable but its been eating me up inside and feel I have to share;

I was doing alright uptill the 1st of August when I made a number of mistakes; Firstly, I sold all my alts and converted to BTC, I had been holding around 600 ANS that I liquaded as well; Then I fucked up by taking my BTC off bittrex and sent into my local exchange; BTC got stuck because of low fees and exchange stopped transactions; so I coudn't recive my BCC and the local exhcange refused access alltogther; then suddenly alts exploded and I couldn't get back on board fast enough; I truly beleived in NEO and was determined to hold but that little planned move left me in the dust while the market sold; Now everbody is making money I keep fretting over how much profit is missed; I just cant get over it. Planning to get away from the market for a few days; maybe a week so I can digest all the info I have learnt in the past 3 months; If you want to help me, tell me what to hold for a week while I am away for the market so I don't have to face more red when I return from my week long break; I am planning to devide something like 50% BTC, 25% BCC, 25% ETH.
>>
Create a portfolio of 60% BTC, 20% ETH, 20% NEO and don't look at anything crypto related for 2 years.

After two years, head to the lambo dealership and tell them you want 10 lambos.
>>
None of that matters, now is what matters.

Dwell on the past or learn from your mistakes
>>
>>3009938
you may not be cut out for trading.......

and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>3009938
Stop daytrading you unsufferable faggola
Fucking learn to HODL
>>
If you're planning on buying bcc then you still haven't learned from your mistakes.
>>
>>3009993
This.

OP I started with $2,500, turned it into $10,000 thought I was on the top of the world, and then it fell back down to $4,000 and I got fired from my job at the same time.

But I've held through and now it's about $7000 and going back up again. Hang in there.
>>
learn form the mistakes you made and keep going, remember not to put in any money you can't afford to lose. The first time I bought crypto I made the mistake of buying eth at 350$.. You can imagine how depressed I was a week later when I lost more than 50% of the money I put in. But I learned a lot from that.

Keep going man, stop thinking about what you're not making and think about new possibilities
>>
>>3009938
Part of the journey is learning how to deal with your decisions and develop strategies that will help you avoid them. This is what seperates good traders from your average coinslingers that post pink wojaks
>>
>>3009938
>Putting all your eggs in one basket
>Not transfering your funds via litecoin
>>
The key is to set a goal, make a strategy, and stick to it. Sticking to it is the hardest part because of the emotions involved. Selling when you are euphoric and buying when you're depressed is fucking hard.
>>
File: happypepe.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
the harder the struggle the sweeter the end
>>
>>3010140
>transferring to LTC so you can store your btc in a local wallet

Jesus Christ some of you faggots are dumb as fuck.
>>
Stop eating soy and filter the birth control out of your drinking water, it is obvious that your brain is swimming in estrogen. Any grown man that's feeling sadness outside of mourning a death needs to follow my advice, the environment we live in is almost engineered to turn us into bitches. Use metal, ceramics and glass - get away from plastic.
>>
>>3009938
You think you got regrets. Think about being a fucking meth addict who got clean. Finally having the perspective to see the relationships you fucked up, the shit you stole, the innocent people you manipulated, the fact that you kept your house as an absolute pigsty. The fights you started with people who didn't deserve it, and the friends and family who for some reason still cared about you - the heart ache you put them through.

And you're getting all Emo about some fucking crypto loses because of a few bad calls!? Holy fuck!

Dude, just analyse your mistakes, see why your predictions failed and then develop a system, a process to help you double and triple check future bets.
>>
File: ant_strong.jpg (44KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
ant_strong.jpg
44KB, 600x416px
don't worry man we all make mistakes, the best thing to do is--

>I had been holding around 600 ANS that I liquaded as well

oh...
>>
>>3010779

I know man, I realize that I am being petty but the thing is that I could have achieved financial freedom and solved a lot of my problems; my birthday is coming up and I figured that I after several years I could actually feel some sense of pride in myself if achived what I set out to achive; I will get back, and I feel better already after sharing; a large part of my problem is a dysfunctional family that shits on whatever I do so I don't feel comfortable exposing my vulnerabilities in front of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.