[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the moment i got into crypto(Overdose Life)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: thislife.jpg (47KB, 728x508px) Image search: [Google]
thislife.jpg
47KB, 728x508px
So for the past 6 months, ive been obsessed with crypt. My cousin killed himself in a heroin overdose, and ONE of the last messages he sent to me was this^^^ I thought he was a fool when he told me this, he was a JUNKIE. but a SMART person. he was smart as fuck, worked for apple, hotwire, google, and many other DOUCHE .com companies. He want a entrepreneur, like many of you, looking for gains. His life was short lived. Drugs, alcohol, hookers. He had many great nights in vegas, gambling his life away.

He stores his life away on a mac-book pro and a Instagram account of him doing the best VAPE blows. He had the crypto he stored on his AES-256 Encrypted Crapintosh Pro that i cannot crack.
I love my cousin to death, but remember kids,

PRINT OUT YOUR 2FA CODES and Tell your significant other your pass codes. Even after death, you cant HODL your coins

Fuck im DRUNK, but i MISS my cousin, My last conversation was him telling me i should buy crypto, and now this is my life. I do nothing else but sit in front of this dam computer and study charts, I just wish he was with me.

I miss you El Es Dee
>>
>>3009816
Hey bro - my condolences for your loss. Make sure the family knows there could be a significant amount of money on his computer and that they should look into ways of recovering it.
>>
>>3009839
Yea, he worked for apple, and AES 256 is hard to crack, between my 100+ 1070 GPU's i wish i could. He got me into mining & crypto trading, this crypto life. I wish i could share it with him.. but i cant. the only thing i can do is give it to his kid.. Along with that, if i do make it to a CRYPTO millionaire i will find a way to.............................prob just take care of myself and his kid,..... coos that wont really take care of the heroin problem.
>>
i just hope, people take away from this post

PRINT OUT YOUR 2FA

Make sure your significant other has your account and your passwords/acct. PUT IT IN A SAFE. When you die, so does your coins.
>>
Bro...im absolutely sure that he have it written in somewhere, go search for it. He would be really proud to see you doing the best. I hope this serves as a lesson for every1 here
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.