[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like its impossible to lose money on cryptocurrency...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

It seems like its impossible to lose money on cryptocurrency in the long run if you are willing to wait. You must be absolutely retarded to lose money on this shit. Have you guys ever cashed out and held the dollars in your hands? This seems way too easy and surreal. Its been 3 days and Ive made 120$ with a 400$ investment because of Neo.
>>
>>3006721
Only way really is to cash out to early, I just wished the markets closed so I could actually relax.
>>
>>3006721
99% of altcoins will not exist a few years from now. So yes it's very easy to lose money.
>>
>>3006735
Well no shit, the goal is to take the money and move it to Bitcoin asap which is exactly what I am doing. Despite this, again, if you are not retarded and buy low sell high, there is no chance of losing money.
>>
>>3006721
>he only made $120 on NEO

why would i want USD? its a shitcoin... devs are terrible.. tech sucks... unlimited coins...
>>
>>3006728
>>3006721
Kek you guys are fucking newfags.

Don't worry, you'll see what it's like for a major coin that /biz/ says will be huge and which is a top coin to suddenly plummet to nearly 0 and not recover for years.
>>
>>3006728
because waking up having made 20$ with little to no investment is a bad thing. Okay lad.
>>
>>3006746
Like I've said, ive been here for 3 days and this is what it seems to be like. Its also extremely easy to see an undervalued coin and unless you are aiming to cash out on ATH all the time.... you cant lose.
>>
Yeah, NEO is a 100% returns investment cos it generates GAS which sells for quite a bit. So people dont wanna sell their NEO as its essentially a golden egg kind of situation
>>
I've been holding SC for about 3 months now and I'm down 60%. I don't think hodling is going to fix this one
>>
>>3006721
The money we're making is coming from somewhere, OP.
>>
>>3006742
ETH and LTC might have a future too
>>
Wrong. Crypto, including BTC, will be de facto banned in a few years from government regulations. If not that, a Black Swan event will eventually crash all crypto. There are no guarantees.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-065826.png (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-065826.png
204KB, 1080x1920px
>>3006765
You should have been here. None of your fucking condescending bullshit attitude that day, no siree.
>>
>>3006744
This, tihii
>>
>>3006721
Tell that story to the DOGE holders
>>
>>3006735
They will still exist, but the hype will have moved to new coins.
>>
>>3006765
you will learn the hard way.
don't put your lifesavings in crypto.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.