[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heys guys beginner investor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: aston martin vanquish.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
aston martin vanquish.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Hey guys i am an beginner investor. I have one hundred dollars to invest, where should i begin.
Already invest some money in bitcoin and etherum, also litecoin
>>
>>3006090
Invest in kneepads
>>
>>3006090

I would go buy some bags of rocks. I hear rocks are going to skyrocket when gravity no longer exists.
>>
>>3006090
keep putting whatever usd you have in bitcoin and eth. do it every month after paying your bills instead of keeping in your savings account.

do that for next 10 years.

Thank me when you buy your first house with cash
>>
what else should i invest in
>>
>>3006115
Kys coin
>>
Check out iocoin, op.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/879308192894898177/video/1
>>
how much should I invest each week?
>>
>>3006121
what exchange is that on? can it be exchanged for a kys?
>>
how much have you guys made in bitcoin? or other cryptocurrency investments?
>>
>>3006115
firstly do you understand what is btc and eth?
>>
i somewhat understand it, there are things i still have to learn since am a beginner though.
>>
File: hehhehhehhehhehheh.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
hehhehhehhehhehheh.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>3006106
Fuck
>>
Yeah i know im just a normie want to become better though
>>
Check out rite aid, their stock is supposed to make a huge comeback and make a lot of money according to my calculations, I've put over 5k into at this point
>>
>>3006090

Don't even bother. You'll never be super-rich; that was only possible if you got in at 10cents/BTC in 2011, and held through all the spikes, defying all rationality.

You'll always be picking at scraps left by the prehistoric leviathans. Save your self-respect and go into something else.
>>
>>3006482
Fuck that shit, with that logic you'll never make a dollar in this world.
>>3006090
OP, Find a way to invest it in Forex, Commodities, coins or stocks. Realistically, the broker fee is too high on stocks, so you have to find an outlet with the lowest possible brokerage rate. From there, because you only have 100$, you have to take big gambles until you hit the 200-500 range, where you can switch your approach to slightly more moderate or stocks. The key here is that every dollar count, so create multiple outlets of income as you grow your portfolio.
>>
>>3006510
Thanks hope to grow and learn from that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.