[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy coin >every other coin skyrockets >my coin plummets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484287456406.jpg (2KB, 90x94px) Image search: [Google]
1484287456406.jpg
2KB, 90x94px
>buy coin
>every other coin skyrockets
>my coin plummets
>sell coin
>that coin suddenly skyrockets
>buy back
>it stops dead in its tracks
YOU JUST CAN'T WIN, THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED
>>
umm yeah...I need you to buy some Bitcoin
and XMR...while you are at it..get some ANS/NEO
too....Oh yeah, don't forget ETH as well. thanks
>>
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>3002271
Same. lmao
>>
>>3002271
If it's like that, just try doing the opposite of what you would normally do.
>>
>coin starts dipping sharply
>sell coin
>whales put up buy walls above the dip

AAAAaAaAAAAA
>>
>>3002271
Tip op, learn when the markets right. try only ever selling on a bear market, selling when theyre so volatile and can go either way is pretty much the fastest way to loose all your money, sure you may win once but the rest of the time you'll get killed. Good luck.
>>
>>3002318
you cant trick the universe
>>
Just hold. Stop trying to chase that quick fast money. When I did that in the past I would get ass fucked out of thousands of dollars. Find a good project and hold.

The people who invested in NEO and OMG are doing great because the community was good, the team was good, and it had a real world application. Most of the coins are scams that just get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>3002300
Hahahahahahahahahhaah Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1487500812658.jpg (2KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1487500812658.jpg
2KB, 96x96px
>>3002376
but /biz/ told me to never try and time the market
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.