[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made 35k phone calls three years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-26-11-16-05-.jpg (13KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26-11-16-05-.jpg
13KB, 277x182px
I left the job with an intense hate for talking on the phone. I have only talked on the phone maybe 50 times since.

Just since May I have 70+ missed calls in my new phone.

Anyone else do telemarketing and refuse to make/answer calls? How is your life going?
>>
>>3002146
Not a telemarketer but I hate talking on the phone unless its my wife or parents. I'd rather just text with anyone else.
>>
>>3002146

Thanks for interrupting my dinner yet again, asshole.
>>
when I was a child I dropped the phone while my grandad was on the line. My dad was in the process of hanging up the other house phone, so it was very important that the phone I was holding stay active. The batteries popped out, so the call got disconnected, and he beat my ass. So, I rarely use phones.
>>
>>3002238

That's some dark shit, breh.
>>
>>3002146
I prefer phone calls. Trying to text and explain anything of moderate complexity takes too long and leaves too much room for error. People tend to condense things to save time and in doing so they leave out important details. Not to mention, the response is immediate and they can't ignore you for X minutes until finally responding.
I can relay the same amount of info in 30 seconds on the phone as I can in 3 minutes of texting.
>>
>>3002146
I worked at a call center over the summer last year. Wanted to kms everyday. People blow
>>
>>3002686
Hmm you'd have to text me or hit me up on telegram. I don't check email or my mail either.
>>
File: FaceApp_1497983086242.jpg (108KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1497983086242.jpg
108KB, 546x546px
>>3002754
You could also send me snaps, but if you wanted to Skype I don't do that either.

I'm a hard guy to reach. Thank goodness for cryptocurrency. Perfect job for me.
>>
>>3002686
People fuck up the details if it's not in written form and they can go back and see the details again.
>>
>>3002187
Lol
>>
>>3002238
Fuuuck
Dysfunctional
>>
>>3002238
My dad used to beat me whenever the computer was slow because "it's not a toy" even if it was something he did to it. What resulted was an obsession with fixing computers and never trusting anyone else on mine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.