[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you guys follow on Twitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Who do you guys follow on Twitter?
>>
>>3002081
i'll follow you
>>
>>3002081
/Biz/vlogs only.
>>
>>3002083
I just made an account and don't plan to post anything desu.
>>
File: 1502178419254.png (364KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502178419254.png
364KB, 852x480px
I made an account just to follow Trump.
>>
I follow all the big Twitter names, but only to keep tabs on what's happening. The best way to actually use Twitter for crypto is to search by the ticker. For example,
>$Neo
>$Btc
>$eth
You get the point. This is the best way to find real time info about the coin you're watching. Good luck, and follow me @biznessman
>>
>>3002119
this
>>
>>3002126
this. most of the TA "experts" on twitter are annoying asshats that try to cover up when they make a wrong call which is half the time.
>>
>>3002196
They're all pretty much handicapped, evident by their need to gloat all over the bird. Needless to say it's good to keep up to date because they have a lot of moving power thanks to their dumb followers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.