[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Meltdowns are continuing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Reminds me of all thelibs on election night last fall!

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/895355620135772160
>>
File: PicsArt_07-30-03.03.22.jpg (31KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-30-03.03.22.jpg
31KB, 500x250px
Charlie got schooled in the art of war
>>
>>3001934
can you shills stick to your general without spamming these lame ass threads? Thank you
>>
>>3001934
He wanted LTC to be the silver to bitcoin's gold
Now BCH is silver and LTC is bronze
Charlie is nervous
>>
>>3001934
you realize his shitty altcoin project just got demoted from any chance of being a #2 contender because of BCC right OP?
>>
>>3002026
This, and imagine what will happen if Litecoin becomes second fiddle to the *losing* chain of the BTC/BCC fork?

At that point, he should probably just kill himself, or at the very least quit crypto.
>>
take at look at your lives retards.

litecoin is an actual coin. with history and security, with fucking everything.

some niggerfaggot jihan coin comes outta nowhere to land in the #4 spot because it's a centralized effort to part you from your money.

crypto has no place for 8mb blocks right now, we can't store the blockchain and actually use it if each block is 8mb.

these guys can't code worth a shit

gtfo r/btc go play with your shitty chink controlled alt coin

look into roger ver's eyes and tell me what you see

are you guys lacking in emotional iq?

I MEAN JUST LOOKING AT VER AND JIHAN YOU FEEL CREEPED.

fucking fags
>>
>>3002128
founders own 80% of Litecoin
>>
He's right. You can fuck off back to /r/btc btw, you shills are not welcome here
>>
>>3002128
Every time one of you idiots chimps out like this, I buy more BCC

So far I am up 50%

Enjoy third place lmao
>>
File: tulsi_trejo.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tulsi_trejo.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>>3002128
>litecoin is an actual coin
waaaaa life isn't fair! oh sweet summer rebecca, you have so much to learn about things.
>>
>>3002128
But when are the chinks actually going to put skin in the game and push the price?

I want to get rid of this Bcash shit.
>>
>>3002128
>litecoin is an actual coin. with history and security, with fucking everything.

A cheap clone of tenebrix, what has Charlie ever coded or come up with on his own? Every feature of Litecoin is pilfered from other coins. Not saying it hasn't earned its place by capturing alot of hash but let's stop pretending it is innovative.

>crypto has no place for 8mb blocks right now, we can't store the blockchain and actually use it if each block is 8mb.

You do know 8mb of worthless data isn't sent with each block right? It will only use that much when it is filled.
>>
>>3002128
t. bag holding
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.