[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always Beelieve in /Biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: pepe money.png (1005KB, 1655x931px) Image search: [Google]
pepe money.png
1005KB, 1655x931px
/Biz/bros were right about:
1. OMG blowing up
2. SIGT bittrex rumor
3. ANS/NEO blowing up
4. DRYS (a US stock) blowing up because it's trading under book value.

I've finally learned to LISTEN TO BIZ and drop the fagmeme about "do the opposite of what /biz/ says".

Thank you to those few on this board who poast really good tips. Sorry for doubting you.
>>
>>3001845
been knowing that...

/biz/ lowkey has some good information.
>>
>>3001845
You should buy MNE (Minereum) before the end of this month because it is going to go up about 6x in that time.
>>
>>3001845
I see you weren't around during the DGB and mooncoin days.

Only trust /biz/ for verifiable news.
>>
>>3001845
But bittrex is just a rumor.
>>
File: 0128_challenger_cog-1000x547.jpg (69KB, 1000x547px) Image search: [Google]
0128_challenger_cog-1000x547.jpg
69KB, 1000x547px
I hope you bought some fucking ANT and DNT then
>>
If you'd truly followed /biz/ advice your bags would be filled with unsellable shitcoin like dgb
>>
>>3001868
well Bittrex is following them on twitter.. thats a pretty big fucking sign imo.
>>
>>3001868
someone poasted the rumor (screencap of the tweet between sigt and bittrex) right when it happened and sigt was much cheaper back then. so yes it is just the rumor, the smart thing to do was to buy into the rumor early, take profit, get back in during pullback and wait for the actual news to confirm.

I fucked up and nignored the rumor because of all the FUD and negative views towards /biz/ rumors by our own community.

Best to keep an open mind: "trust but verify"

I'm up but also down in SIGT because I fucking didn't trust and therefore didn't take the extra step to verify. Don't be a dumbass like me.
>>
File: 1444368074154.jpg (37KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1444368074154.jpg
37KB, 420x418px
>>3001886
I bought DGB at 100 sats because of /biz/ shilling
>>
>>3001886
I didn't say buy every shitcoin that is promoted on here, just that one shouldn't outright ignore everything because around 1 out of 20 tips are good. People browsing /biz/ back in 2014-2016 would have bought into BTC and ETH if they had kept an open mind about crypto. Now it's too mainstream and the risk/reward sucks unless you're scouting these smaller cap alts.

Do whatever you want, just take data and do the extra research. No one's going to hold my hand or your hand and tell exact times to buy and sell. This site is great for humor but there are hidden nuggets of truth and useful info here. I was wrong by thinking it was 100% all jokes and humor and fucked up my entry badly. Still kicking myself but still hodling an insignificant amount of SIGT in case it really does get listed on bittrex.

DGB is a piece of shit and there are lots of shitcoins on bittrex that shouldn't be.

SIGT is showing HUGE volume on Cryptopia. that's also a fact that supports the rumor.
>>
no problem mate. I belive in karma and I will keep posting quality calls here
>>
>>3001869
This.

Seriously hope you bought that sweet sweet DNT while you could.
>>
>>3001845
>4. DRYS (a US stock) blowing up because it's trading under book value.

Did your mother drop you on your head?
>>
>>3001845
>>3001886
This, you can't claim /biz/ is worth anything when if you listened to /biz/ you would have lost all your money on PoSW long ago.
>>
>>3001869
Finally someone understands the power of ANT. This is good advice right here. DNT is good too.
>>
>>3002048
she did and i have never been the sam since
>>
i followed /biz advice several days ago and bought ARK and ANT.

ARK up 83%
ANT up 39%

I love /biz
>>
File: 1452073021360.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1452073021360.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>3001994
>while you could.

Its too late now?
>>
>>3002123
its NEVER too late
>>
>>3002123
Jump in anon it's not too late
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.