[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tenx vs monaco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tenxmonaco.jpg (108KB, 1205x1138px) Image search: [Google]
tenxmonaco.jpg
108KB, 1205x1138px
what does /biz/ think of these shitcoins and the idea of crypto credit in general? i have an order in for monaco since they have some updates coming at the end of the month and it looks like a better team than tenx.
>>
>>3001330
Tenx are tech guys trying to do fintech.
Monaco is fintech savvy guys that have already have a bunch of successes in the business world.

Also MCO is the underdog in this, TenX did like what 10x the amount of ICO money MCO did?

It's your pick anon, Card industry for cryptocurrencies is at its early stages.
And if you want a chance to be shit rich, you gotta become an early stage investor.
>>
pretty sure this is more of a crypto debit card rather than credit card
>>
Get both. Is there a proof of Monaco even existing? Half these token cards don't even have a card out yet
>>
>>3001360
yeah i like the look of the monaco team better but they're not really in the spotlight. tenx definitely has a leg up, i might take a small position in tenx. do you think the two can co-exist or will one BTFO the other?
>>
>>3001501
yeah i was looking at decred at the same time but you're right.
>>
>>3001521
Antshares and ICN started around the same time, Ans did far less than ICN in their ico.
Now look where NEO is, who knows.
>>
>>3001580
good point

>>3001518
monaco is launching the app at the end of the month but i dont think they're approved for the card yet.
>>
Monaco is a scam. They're not VISA approved. When people find out their shitcoin will plummet.
>>
also this >>3001636
they called antshares a scam too when they first started a year ago, it was only after it boomed that everyone started sucking their dicks on /biz/, as I said you never know in the cryptoworld, maybe in a year from now MCO is sitting at a billion something marketcap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.