[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAS volume to surpass NEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cropped-neo.png (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-neo.png
17KB, 250x250px
market cap is still valued as just 5% of NEO. Price of the individual coin is irrelevant. As long as NEO remains viable this coin will continue to moon. They are inextricably linked and GAS is arguably more valuable from an ICO perspective. Takes 20 minutes to transfer funds to binance. Thank me next week nocoiners
>>
>>3001075
>GAS is arguably more valuable from an ICO perspective.
no, it isn't. but please, by all means, continue to buy gas at these ridiculous prices and enrich the new NEO master race :)
>>
I think it will dip, the volume is so limited atm and only on binance, also shouldn't it still be worth only a fraction of a neo?
>>
> limited volume
> 1000btc 24 hour volume
>>
>>3001093

Hahahaha. Your NEO will only be worth the NPV of the gas it will produce over 22 years. You better hope that gas moons because that directly correlates to the actual value of your NEO.

Also - there are 50 million NEO in circulation and another 50 held. Here will only ever be 100m gas. There are only 3m gas in circulation. There are 50m NEO I circulation. It will take a minimum of 8.5 years (assuming all 100m NEO stake, or 17 if only 50 stake) for the number of GAS in circulation to equal the number of NEO currently available in the marketplace.

GAS is also what the NEO ecosystem requires to function and it provides the utility to the NEO ecosystem.

Basically:
1)GAS is required for NEO to work
2)GAS is extremely scarce
3)GAS has a lower price and market cap than NEO, which is basically a time-delayed GAS generator

Why buy .0454535 GAS/year by owning 1 NEO when I can buy 1 GAS @ 1/2 the price.

Both are undervalued I think, but GAS gonna go to the heliopause once everyone figures this shit out.
>>
i want to thank the anon who shilled this at $6 or $7 here 2 days ago. thank you and if i find you irl i will hug you.
>>
>>3001159
yeah anon but NEO creates gas dividends
if you believe NEO will be big, then you should buy NEO because it will go to 100$+ and also you will earn gas on the neo that you possess.

owning just gas is just owning gas gains, but owning neo is owning neo gains and gas gains.
>>
>>3001159
the problem is you have no idea how much gas you need to actually do stuff on the NEO network. for all you know, 1 GAS could be all a team of developers need for a month of work.
>>
>>3001176
This is true, however, I anticipate here will be significant undertakings on the platform and the cost structure won't be free. Besides that - I need GAS to make "Definitely not a shitcoin".. my next token project
>>
Damn it. Checked it out yesterday at $8 and didn't buy... Guess I'm waiting for a dip now, I hate buying on spikes even if it means potentially missing some gains.
>>
>>3001557
linear graph means it's not due for a dip. It's just continually gaining until it gets released on non-chinese shit exchange. when release on bittrex, it will be time to sell. until then hold on, might have some short term sell offs (like todays knife) but they immediately recover to linear increasing.
>>
>>3001557
Set a low standing buy order - looks like someone may periodically drop volume. I looked @ this coin when it was $2 and didn't act. Oops.

Picked it up @ 20k sat more recently so /comfy/ now.
>>
>>3001175
But neo gains are so minimal its not worth it.
>>
File: Eyebrow_cat.jpg (163KB, 1200x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow_cat.jpg
163KB, 1200x1004px
What's so hard to understand about all of this?
So much potential for growth: ride GAS then cash it for NEO.

If I just stuck to NEO this week I wouldn't have seen a 56% gain.
>>
>>3001661
All NEO hodler who bought at 17$ are butthurt because they missed the missed the GAS train.
>>
>>3001766

I got the gas
>>
>>3001581
It jumped %100 in a few days...
>Not worth it
>>
File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Please, sirs, hurry and buy bancor before it is too late.
>>
>>3001577
You mean 200k right?

>tfw 415k
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.