[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical Pattern Reveals Timing of Dark Days of Market Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470928318443.jpg (243KB, 620x492px) Image search: [Google]
1470928318443.jpg
243KB, 620x492px
Historical Pattern Reveals Timing of Dark Days of Market Crash

https://z3news.com/w/historical-pattern-reveals-timing-dark-days-market-crash/

Cycles analyst Chris Carolan found an amazing correlation between previous financial market crashes and lunar cycles. He found previous crashes have often hit bottom on 27th or 28th day after the seventh new moon following the spring equinox. He summarized his findings with this statement:

>“Put simply, every market participant should have his calendar marked with the “dark days” of lunar 7-27 and 7-28. Even better, everyone should calculate the time of the eighth new moon and subtract 55 hours from that point. A time window of plus or minus twelve hours from that point is the lunar calendar model for an Autumn panic’s low.” (Source: Autumn Panics by Chris Carolan)

Lunar 7-27 and 7-28 is not referring to July 27 and 28, but to the 27th and 28th day after the seventh new moon. In 2017, those dates fall on October 16 and 17, just ten weeks from today. So if we see markets declining steeply ahead of those dates, traders should close short positions by October 17. The timing of Chris Carolan’s dark days fits well with other events happening this year. On August 21, a solar eclipse crosses over the United States. The Bible reveals the sun and moon were given for more than just sources of light. They are also for signs and seasons (Genesis 1:14). Solar eclipses are a sign of God’s impending judgment, a warning to repent before it’s too late (Isaiah 13:9-11, Joel 2:10-11, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Amos 8:9-10, Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26, Revelation 8:12). Then, exactly forty days after the eclipse is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement, starting at sunset on September 30.
>>
>>2999783
do i put the crystal in my ass or under my tongue on this date?
>>
>>2999783
Fucking Mooncoin shills. When will they learn...
>>
Sorry senpai but that's just some fairy tale dumb shit
>>
>>2999783
wtf I hate the moon now
>>
>>2999795

Ass first for one hour while meditating, then under tongue to absorb the concentrated energy of your shit.
>>
Can we explode the moon already?

>>2999909
Nice digits.
>>
Why not just go straight to the solar eclipse on August 21st? No math needed.
>>
>>2999783
correlation is not causation you faggot.

you can plot shit like this to other useless shit and find correlations, like the number of bags of cheetos sold or number of people drowned in a bathtub. It's fucking useless info.
>>
Market crashes historically happen in October. It was because of agricultural economies and harvests n sheeit. The funny thing is now that we've largely moved away from agriculture, the trend persists. Why is this?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.