[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: aragon.jpg (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
aragon.jpg
8KB, 237x212px
Congratulations to all the ANT holders out there who helped bring the price up today and nearly doubled the volume. Remember, this coin has huge developments coming over the next 2 months so hold strong as we jump back up to 100k sats and then 200k sats.
>>
>>2999574
Aragon hodler here.
OP is a shill. Only development is a new alpha release which was scheduled for July and is overdue.
They even postponed their beta release from 2017 to Q1 2018.
>>
>>2999599
Other crypto companies are starting to use Aragon for governance and it will grow. Just like District0x.
>>
>>2999627
Yes but they said they will do one at a time once the product is more stable. Get your shilling right.
There's no need to anyways, just relax and hodl this one
>>
>>2999574
>>2999599
Its the same guy who has been shilling it here for the past few days. Nobody cares abouy this volumeless coin apart from the believer hodlers who seem to swear by this product
>>
>>2999676
I believe in it, don't get me wrong. It is one of the coins with the highest growth potential. Just not quite yet and that shilling with wrong facts is just annoying
>>
>>2999676
Volume jumped from 70BTC to 150BTC last night

Alright something big is happening.
>>
atheist scam coin
>>
>>2999698
Is it true that there are still rednecks in south America who believe in god?
>>
>>2999693
So what? Do you want me to point all coins that got their volume doubled and still went to shit?
>>
>>2999712
sorry bro, I am white unlike 99% on this shit board.
>>
>>2999715
Volume doubling like this without much price change is a big signal that whales are accumulating and planning to pump it up in the near future.
>>
The only reason this went up is because of all the new people buying antshares getting the ticker mixed up
>>
>>2999867
he just said would you like him to go find examples where this is not the case
and then you just repeated the point that he said was not always true

good shilling anon 10 shekels to you
>>
>>2999867
Where is the spike in volume? I don't see it.
>>
>>2999873
Horseshit. ANT is a solid coin.
NEO is on its way into a nice "accumulation" dip.
>>
>>2999873
ANT > ANS
>>
>>2999574
>Congratulations to all the ANT holders out there
Hodlers are not the ones who are bringing up the value though. That should be the job for the coin, anon.
>>
>>3000170
I mean EVERY coin.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.