[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0155.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
If /biz/ is so smart and savvy why is it that I inly ever hear about you fags getting JUST'd by Decentralized Digital Assets™, where are all the winners and how can I speak to them instead of you suicidal bust "buy sigt" brokeasses?

Rarely browse /biz/ and a nocoiner please no bully k thx
>>
>>2999182
The winners just lurk. You can get a pretty good idea of what and when to buy/sell based what the JUST'd poorfags are bitching about.
>>
Sigt? You mean the one that was shilled on /biz/ when it was at 680? Yeah, I made $35k off that. The retard is the one who saw sigt shilled for two weeks, then buys at the end on the top of the hype train. No balls to trust /biz/. Just fear of missing out.
>>
I just use /biz/ to analyze market sentiment. When people are overjoyed I sell and when they're in despair I buy.
>>
>>2999212

Learn something everyday thanks.

I come here to let off steam and rant. I also say funny shit which I find funny.

I also make up fake TA which novices will try and decode:

Like watching the 3 Line EMA on SPX and watching the 50 day cross the 200 before the big Gap Down. Easy stuff. Funny how the Dow, RUT and EGG have little correlation anymore and shit.
>>
>>2999275

>EGG

Aaahahahahaaaa, thats so funny.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.