[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

signatum crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

how low will it go biz?
>>
1 sat
>>
>>2996977

This guys right, dump everything.
>>
>>2996977
>>2997001
retards

bottom is probably around 1800 at the worst
>>
>>2997012
kek

its like dgb all over again
you poor newfags
>>
>>2997021
we'll see
>>
>Crash
That's what you all said last time.
>>
>>2997042
yeah I thought SIGT was dead already, lmao
>>
>>2997042
Well, it kind of did. Went from 5k to 700 in a few days
>>
if you didnt set up a proper stop loss then that's your retardation. You must now HODL as they put it and it will rise. The volume of this coin is insane and the team is better than most other shit coins. It will rise because of that and regardless of bittrex (which i wouldnt complain about either)
>>
>>2997429
>another idiot pretending he knows anything
Cryptopia doesnt have stop losses, you obviously have never bought any of the coin or anything if you dont know this simple fact so hop off your false shilling so though you dont want to just pretend

Oh and if you did buy the coin and still dont know this fact then it means you're a fucking retard and I dont know why you think any nonsense you're mindless spouting should be taken seriously by anyone
>>
lost 10$ on this, I hate u biz
>>
>>2996969
Well unlike majority of people here going off their emotions like womens. If you think logically about it most likely what happen was 2 whales we're fighting around halving time. One was pushing down as far as possible. The other was counter-acting it by purchasing up his bait to not scare off the holders/miners Most likely 1 of this person was a developer(he was probably dumping). If you look at the transacation of the #1 wallet on the richlist he owns more than 4 wallets on the top 25.
The richlist % has not really moved even at this rate, so their is something thats bound to happen and i honestly feel like we will reach a new ATH before the next dump.

If any of ya has any opinions ill be glad to read what others think.
>>
I was in an interview for a developer position today and I shilled the fuck out of SIGT. 3 out of 4 had heard of it and I think at least one was a /biz/bro.

I am still 60% sigt and hodling. This coin is going to $2
>>
>>2997490
blockchain dev?
>>
>>2997479
All I know is I'm down about a k since yesterday fuuuuuuu
>>
>>2997479
>whale waits for a next shitcoin to approach halving
>sigt on course
>starts buying in an exponentially increasing rate
>feeds the rumours
>shit pumps hard
>dumps huge once the gains hit 3x
>shit's dead
>opinion
>not facts
>>
>>2997493
Front end dev for a blockchain startup actually.
>>
>>2997529
yet the whale who dumped on us still has over 5+ milliion coins left.

It's not dead.
>>
Dumb fucks who didn't learn their lesson from ChainCoin get what they deserve. Cryptopia is where dopey bastards go to die. Have fun wit dem bagz, kangz!
>>
>>2997544
>what is next halvening
of course it's not down by 100% you retard. Need to keep funds in it for the next pump.
>>
>>2997451
of course I am an idiot pretending to know something. that's what this board is for. I am an idiot spreading disinfo to other idiots but the fact of the matter is that this shit is making me rich so whose the idiot now, idiot? you are literally biting my bait xd face
>>
>>2997530
ah, the most important position of all
>>
>>2997621
nice attempt at saving face bro, but we all know you're not getting rich from crypto.
>>
>>2997631
i made quite a lot actually since mommy gave me a loan back in may because she trusts my autism and i made her very happy :^)
>>
>>2997642
>Pretending to be retarded
bagholder confirmed
>>
>>2997648
autism gives me super powers
I can visualize the imaginary plane and do fourier transforms by rolling my eyes back in my head and pointing my head towards bright lights.
whose the faggot now dumb bitch?
>>
>>2996969
Fuck, I mined 100 sigt and was hoping it will keep mooning for a little bit longer
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.