[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting Daytrading Tomorrow. What coins have good daily cycles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500492346858.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500492346858.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
Starting Daytrading Tomorrow.

What coins have good daily cycles to ride? Also just a general we share Daytrading tips amongst one another.
>>
>starting daytrading
>not already knowing the good coins

You're in for a ride, anon
>>
>>2996839
if even Warren Buffet can't time the market what makes you think /biz/ can
>>
File: 1502235561790.png (48KB, 888x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1502235561790.png
48KB, 888x1185px
I hope you have the mental health required for all the failures over the next two and a half months.
>>
>>2996839

day trade if you want to lose money, just pick some coins and hold and sell when the time is right
>>
I just need a coin that experiences lots of daily volatility...
>>
if you want to day trade when you have no clue what you are doing,

do it with amounts in the $20 range, so you at least dont wind up a homeless drunk
>>
Learn from me anon.

Trading and accumulating coins doesn't mean shit if you miss read the market and it shoots up 20%. Then you buy at the top and it drops 15%. Then you panic sell and it shoots up 20%.

What have I learned the hard way? Less trading is more. Sure if you see a pattern of ups and down, trade that, other wise jist buy dips and hold.
>>
>>2997093
hey fucko just go to Bittrex and click on the "Volume" column top tab to show what's moving.

it's not rocket science but the UI/UX doesn't exactly make that option intuitive. thank me later I had to use my brainlet to figur eit out

good luck nigga!!!
>>
>>2996983
Note to a lot of posters on here:
>whenever i feel depressed, i eat high carb foods and it all goes away
my brain starts finding things to do, like making memes or talking to friends on /b/
>>
>>2996839
NEO/ANS is probably your best bet. Spend a couple of days staring at the chart and learn the patterns. It's what I used to do before it mooned and lost its consistency, but it looks like it'a slowly coming back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.