[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else want nukes to drop so you don't have to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 852.png (221KB, 517x602px) Image search: [Google]
852.png
221KB, 517x602px
I for one embrace the nuclear holocaust. Societies turn tribal and my superior strength, wits, and handsome features would really be useful. People would probably give me their shit just so I could protect them and strategize beach warfare here in Florida.

I really just don't want to work though and I think a nuclear holocaust would be a good reason to loot and shit.
>>
>>2996594
I want them to drop so many people die
>>
read The Road by Cormac Mccarthy and then tell me if you want the nukes to drop
>>
I really like hot showers and my girlfriend's sexual hygiene. No thanks.
>>
>>2996594
I work in a shipping port and every night I hope there's a terrorist attack while I'm sleeping so I won't have to go to work.

But I don't want nuclear war. Like the other anon said, watch The Road. Post Apocalypse is not fun.
>>
>>2996631
that fucking cellar holy shit
>>
>>2996594
Everybody thinks the post-apocalypse will be fun until they need a root canal or something.
>>
>>2996631
Sounds like the walking dead.
My opinion hasn't changed.
>>
>>2996689

Or potable water that doesn't come from their case of Wally World water bottles.
>>
>>2996695
Plus zit sound he's walking to the coast, which I already live here.
>>
>>2996594
>surviving the nuclear holocaust in Florida
Considering it's high population density, it would be a nuke target. It would be irradiated and would die from radiation poisoning before you came close to the beach
>plus posting non/biz/
You're not witty.

>beach warfare
superior strength won't save you from a bullet, nor will building sandcastles on a very flat field.

>Handsome features
Beta orbiting is different to following a leader that provides supplies and safety. It may aid in persuasion short term to convince people in small discussions, but makes very little difference when it comes to people following you rather than to just kill you and take all your supplies.

>Anybody else want nukes to drop so you don't have to work?
You would probably have to work harder to simply stay alive post-apocalypse than you would in a per-apocaliptic society. Plus your quality of life would be significantly lower. See >>2996689
>>2996700
and
>>2996646
>>
>>2996646
Reee
>>
>>2996594
Dad has some land, 20 acres or so, 3 ponds with fish, garden, farming equipment, deer, rabbits, chickens, many weapons, solar rigs. Brother in law is a doctor, cousin a nurse, Uncle and dad built houses in their youth. I know where there is a private pharmacy that i would raid for drugs. I think my family would be ok as long as the nuke didnt hit near us and just fucked things up for awhile.
>>
>>2996594
Already posted my ideal apocalypse scenario before on another board but here we go:
>Unknown cataclysm, possibly nuclear, biological, or chemical
>Escape with wife, children, brother and his family from LA, rendezvous with more family and friends
>Arm ourselves from cache of illegally obtained assault rifles and explosives stowed away from pre-calamity years
>Caravan of maybe a dozen or so families, around 50 people
>Establish a commune in an inlet in the Pacific Northwest with a nearby river for agriculture and plenty of fish and game
>Fortify inlet, accept more people of my race into the colony, exclude everyone else, buy slave women to take as concubines from passing slaver caravans
>Raid towns, ship wreckages, and farms for more materiel and equipment
>In two or three generations, have maybe 200 to 300 people, mostly descended from the original patriarchs who have taken concubines and fathered 12+ children each
>Outer homesteads are populated by bastard descendants, while the purebloods rule from the inlet town
>Economy will revolve around fishing, whaling, salt manufacturing, timber, black powder manufacture, smelting brass and copper, occasional Viking voyages to raid up and down the coast for loot and slaves
>In another 2 to 5 generations, establish more colonies up and down the coast, creating a confederation of city-states that will become the regional hegemon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.