[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LTC Moon mission accomplished thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: litecoin-keyboard-e1493175458605.jpg (164KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin-keyboard-e1493175458605.jpg
164KB, 1500x1000px
HOLY SHIT GUYS WE DID IT WE FINALLY MOONED!!!

hip hip horray!!!!
>>
come on, its 5 percent!
>>
too many more exciting coins my man
you and me though, we'll always be LTC gangstas
>>
>>2996164
which coins more exciting right now?
>>
>>2996554

this was a very precious little time before the great bitcoin dip of July.
>>
about to hit 50
>>
File: 1446405439993.jpg (40KB, 406x598px) Image search: [Google]
1446405439993.jpg
40KB, 406x598px
>Not an ATH
>Not even a monthly high
>>
give it time
LTC is super-fast which is important for transferring value quickly...isn't that what cryptos are supposed to revolutionize aside from the whole decentralized aspect.

from what I've heard BTC and BCash are still slow. not really decentralized if controlled by a few miners/pools/funds.
>>
"Future prediction for Litecoin
Due to its continuous solid growth and performance, I believe Litecoin will become one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the near future. This forecast is due to some developments on the digital currency that made it a growth leader in the market. Among these developments are Litecoin’s integration by the digital wallet Jaxx, its addition to the Apple App Store and the implementation of the SegWit on the Litecoin network.

Another positive development for Litecoin was the resignation of its founder Charlie Lee from Coinbase. Lee can now devote himself full-time to promoting the digital currency, his main project."
probably, the lightening swap will make easier and quicker to get btc than on coinbase
thus moving up the price of ltc
ltc is for sure going to be one of the bigger coins, and it's a very good long term investment

btc-ltc-eth-ne-zcash are the coins you should hold onto for long term growth anon!
>>
Shit dang guys, finally have enough money for my lambo.
>>
>>2995987
And yet monero has been doing better the entire time and is actually a good coin to hold long term
>>
agreed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.