[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that ICN/ICNX will make you rich.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: icndash5.png (79KB, 1675x897px) Image search: [Google]
icndash5.png
79KB, 1675x897px
Daily reminder that ICN/ICNX will make you rich.
>>
lmao get out of here grandpa, I'd rather triple my profits overnight on some shitcoin
>>
In 30 years of course
>>
>>2995744
yeah, if you're the asshole manipulating the price. Everyone else will just watch it bounce up and down like a Slovenian developer's mouth bobbing on his dog's dick.
>>
holy shit. fuck this coin. gone even lower now. where is the bottom?
>>
File: 1432766766707.jpg (53KB, 568x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432766766707.jpg
53KB, 568x720px
>>2996132
it was highest in mid June - the platform release didn't even come close to the ATH. It just fucks around $3 now, give or take 50 cents. Everyone thought it'd be $10 by the launch. Nope. Someone is keeping it down and the devs don't seem interested in getting it on more exchanges (which makes them an accomplice at the very least). Maybe they'll let it moon eventually, maybe a competitor will blow their fucking doors off before that. Personally, I hope the manipulator(s) get the fucking rug pulled out from under them and end up being the biggest bagholder(s) of all. That'd be hilarious... spend all that time acquiring only to do it too long and end up killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Goddamn I would take the loss to see that happen. It'd be worth it. Even better - let this manipulation ruin Iconomi's reputation to the point that nobody trusts them enough to invest in their funds.
>>
>>2996203
No lie. I really hope that happens. Sell at loss but fuck the whale and/or the devs if they're the ones suppressing.
>>
>>2996263
I think it's a real possibility. People get dumb when they get greedy. Big players can come along and make themselves a lot more attractive to investors than some Slovekian scumbags.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.