[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putting More Money In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495598503587.jpg (5KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495598503587.jpg
5KB, 231x250px
Going to put more money into crypto from my 9-5.

I decided that putting more money in is the best option given the current status of my holdings. I was one of the lucky few to have bought DGB at 115 Sats, and I have around 679k right now, about 3.76 btc worth.

I do not want to exit my DGB position, because I'm pretty certain there's going to be at least one more giant pump when they finally get around to their planned announcements and hype leading up to the final Citi announcements in Sept. I'll want to keep this large sum to sell at the top properly this time.

In the meantime, since all my funds are tied up in DGB and wanting to maintain my position without risk, I'm going to drop another $500 into crypto in general that I can freely trade around.

Any good coins in the middle of a dip? I'm not a dumbass that's going to FOMO something that's already in the process of mooning, and will only buy something below the 1 - 3 month average at the moment, or some new speculative shit that'll get a pump.

Looking forward to some /biz/ quality advice.
>>
>>2994663
>Looking forward to some /biz/ quality advice
why?
>>
>>2994722
So his shill group can now come and post their "quality"advice. Quality threads are just quality shills
>>
>>2994722
Because I'm interested in hearing what anons here have to say. This board is good for gauging sentiment, and from that I do further research to determine for myself if I think it's a good buy or not.

Hearing people's reasons for why they're in the coins there in is always helpful, you just need to learn how to read between the lines and not take everything at face value.
>>
All $500 in sigt while its dipping
>>
>>2994663
RLC
ANT
>>
>>2994843
I was actually considering this. Then again, it's already mooned twice. What makes this coin honestly different from any of the other random PnDs that claim superior tech and widescale use, only to drop off the map in a month's time?

>>2994853
I am actually very much considering NEO. Looks like it does have big potential to be the best rival to ETH, and I always kicked myself for deciding not to buy ETH when it was 7 bucks.
>>
>>2994884
ANT=Aragon
NEO was ANS
I wouldn't buy it personally but I could see it going big.
>>
File: Cypher-Harmonic-Pattern.png (17KB, 936x431px) Image search: [Google]
Cypher-Harmonic-Pattern.png
17KB, 936x431px
>>2994663
Just day trade anon. Few ago I realized that Enigma was going up and down about every 12 hours and made mad DOSH while I could, but then it stopped.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma/

There must be other patterns like that out there although I haven't found any yet but I guess that was my first "indicator I found." But it's true that sometimes patterns emerge because of collective subconscious or resonant behaviors, or bots like I partially suspected in the case of ENIGMA.
>>
OP here, actually decided to put it all in LBC at the moment. I was deciding between that and STEEM, since both are at the lowest they've been in the past 3 months, right on their support line facing tough resistance.

I like LBC as a project more than STEEM so that was the bonus.

Thoughts?
>>
Avalon ICO

looks like a decent enough bet fairly early days yet
>>
>>2996268
did not intend for that to rhyme but eh
>>
File: 1488684950808s.jpg (6KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1488684950808s.jpg
6KB, 250x228px
>tfw u could have bought eth at 219 but coinbase took for fucking ever to verify ur account, now ur locked in at 286

FUCK
>>
>>2994663
>dropping 500
More like drop 5000
Let's be real here, a double on your investment is only another 500. You gotta go big to earn big
>>
File: 1500789017044.jpg (7KB, 147x84px) Image search: [Google]
1500789017044.jpg
7KB, 147x84px
>>2994929
isn't that image backwards. ..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.