[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain bcc and get free btc/bcc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maximum_pseud.jpg (25KB, 371x395px) Image search: [Google]
maximum_pseud.jpg
25KB, 371x395px
I have 10 bitcoins sitting in a paper wallet, if someone tells me how i get my bcc from the paperwallet to bittrex, I pay him 0.1btc or 1bcc.
>>
>>2991440
Use the official electrum wallet to move your BTC to a new address.
Use a wallet (eltron cash or something) from bitcoincash.com and claim your BCH.
>>
>>2991440
Import paper wallet private key on electrum. Send BTC to other wallet.
Import paper wallet privatr key on electron cash, send BCC to exchange
>>
>>2991467
Same explanation at exactly the same second. Well fuck me.
>>
>>2991440
download bitcoincash wallet from https://www.bitcoincash.org/

import your private key to this wallet.

done.

15R4s1PWXainXk1dHJNkBgPmpYK1F6akSz
>>
>>2991440
Go to http://electroncash.org/ and download the Electron Cash wallet to your computer. Don't bother with the phone version. Use the computer version. Once you have it open, import your private key into the wallet and your BCC only will be imported. Your BTC will not be touched. Then, using the wallet, send it to your deposit address on Bittrex and you can sell it.

My BTC address is:
14QudzFf7MiDPmqhyEyNcE2g4FsUKQndXd

My BCC address is:
1PFwa8qQRcTVSPPFbor7SEGFe78QksAHsV

Thank you.
>>
>>2991480

You can take the claim, I don't even want it.
>>
Private key = 12 random words, right?
>>
>>2991500
I highly doubt there will be one. Post your address anyways and if I ever receive anything to my address I will share 50:50.

My BTC: 122TxJf9nznxU9q4NsJMhWCJQnPDw7Swjy
>>
>>2991467
>>2991468
>>2991481
>>2991497

Allright, before I sent explain to me where I find electrum cash as a download, all I see is the normal wallet and some explanation text file.
>>
>>2991532
That's your seed but it will also do
>>
I'll shit in your mouth.
>>
>>2991554
thanks
>>
>>2991542
>electrum cash
http://www.electroncash.org/#downld
>>
>>2991542
http://www.electroncash.org

To be safe I would drain all BTC from the private key first and send it to another wallet.
>>
Allright thanks guys, i will send bcc to everyone that posted a bcc wallet ITT above this post. Not sure how long it will take, I choosed max fees but no idea when it will be on bittrex.
>>
>>2991693
>be the first answer
>says he will send btc or bcc
>ask for btc
>don't get btc

LARP harder next time but I hope you can withdraw your money anyways!
>>
Do yourself a favor, before importing your cold storage private key, move all the bitcoin you have on that address to a new paper wallet/whatever storage you want. After that, import the old key in the electron-cash wallet.
>>
>>2991727

Not larping, will send you the same amount in btc.

How long does the confirmation take? Bittrex shows me 0/10 confirmations after like 1 hour, wtf.
>>
>>2992015
On BCC? It can take a while, don't worry. The difficulty is high and the miners scarce. This will be rectified with the next difficulty adjustment, for now you need to be patient. Might take a few hours till it finds a block
>>
>>2991753
this is correct
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.