[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti cles/2017-08-08/putin-s-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: player2.jpg (50KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
player2.jpg
50KB, 560x448px
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/putin-s-aide-seeks-100-million-to-rival-china-in-bitcoin-mining

A WILD PUTIN APPEARS,
IT WILL BE SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!
>>
>>2990029
Bump in russian
>>
Putin is interested in Bitcoin because it can help him and his cronies launder money and get around sanctions.
>>
>>2990048
yeah like the chinese...
>>
>>2990029
>russia

Prediction: the money will go into the bags of corrupt middleman and the project wont get the expected results, as they lack the knowledge about the toppic.

And even if this would not be the case - russia cannot hope to rival china in a field, let alone in the field of high-technology. Russia cannot even get its own resources out of their own soil without foreign help.

So why should russia get this on track and not fuck this up due to existing problems in their economy?
>>
>>2990098
or he's already in the game and this is a cover up...
>>
>>2990098
chinks cant even build their own jet engines
>>
>>2990932
Lockheed Martin is like 50% Chinese you dumbfuck
>>
>>2990943
as calculators? lel
>>
bcash'ers on suicide watch
>>
Russia found it's ticket to a post-oil/post-natgas economy.
>>
>>2991035
Imagine the gains that could be had if a government put billions into a coin and that coin mooned.
>>
File: goodone.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
goodone.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>2991035
>Russia found it's ticket to a post-oil/post-natgas economy.

Because everyone wants to trade in a unregulated industry in a country where you can bribe everyone to walk away with basically anything, as long as you suck comrade putins cock.

Seriously, I like money.
But in russia, it is unlikely to find it, as long as you are not comrade putins cockholster/friend and profit from people suddenly "vanishing", "being convicted for tax evasion" or "suddenly shot by some extremist". Russias economy is small, fucked up and needs to improve on other fields before even thinking of becoming a replacement for the industry surrounding natural ressources.
>>
File: 1488994684076.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488994684076.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
>Russia takes a large chunk of the hash rate
>the US sees it as a potential threat in the future and also hop on the train
>America, Russia and China all hold the vast majority of the hash rate
>BTC goes from a political battle between nerd NEETs that became rich overnight to actual international politics
>geopolitical tension rises as the countries are constantly one-upping each other by adding more mining power
>The Cold War 2.0 starts
>>
>>2991217
>Young people drafted by the military to build mining rigs and research ASICs.
>>
File: 1490494849012.png (65KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490494849012.png
65KB, 320x252px
>>2990029
>>
>>2991327
>>2991217
>cryptocurrencies explode making all NEETs into rich fags

I followed so many dystopian cyberpunk scenarios but I never thought I would be among the rich elite ruling the world. and it all began on a taiwanese basket weaving forum. what a time we live in...
>>
>>2991089
>Because everyone wants to trade in a unregulated industry in a country where you can bribe everyone to walk away with basically anything, as long as you suck comrade putins cock.

Then why do people trade so much with the Chinese? How are they better?
>>
>>2990943
No country in the world out-produces the US with intellectual manufacturing.

US comes up with all the ideas, the rest of the world makes it for us with cheap blood. That cheap blood, is mostly Asians, because their communistic regime destroyed their souls and ability to dream and imagine. The key ingredient to invention and innovation.

Those engines maybe 50% Chinese, but no where in hell did they even have ANY hand with developing it.
>>
Shouldnt we bring this to Trumps attention ? I mean the russians are getting into a potentially gamechanging industry who has had the biggest growth in the last years. Surely someone of Trumps investment skill wouldnt let a direct competitor get such an advantage. I mean I only want the best for the US, we should really invest heavily into cryptocurrencies. I mean the greatest country should dominate the biggest new market shouldnt it ? I say lets half the military budget and put all that into crypto.

Maybe we should help the government out by tweeting this to his administration and making them aware ?
>>
>>2992018
The EU should do the same, not for us... but for ehh.. The national interest, yes.. hehe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.