[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WILL ALL DIE POOR, BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE MONEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: abc.jpg (87KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
87KB, 500x400px
I hate this board now. All you dumb niggers do is autistically ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ speculate on the latest cryptocurrency some teenaged nobody cooked up.

I have made over twenty threads on genuine financial topics, money making strategies, and lifestyle or career choices. The best one got 14 replies, all telling me to invest in cryptofaggotry.

Things that would, idk... ACTUALLY put us all on a reliable path to success? Hard lifestyle changes? Nah.... fuck all that, right? That's hard work.

Nothing about how to negotiate a raise. Nothing about the fastest and cheapest way to start an LLC. No threads with tips on how to whittle down your W2 taxes. No threads on how to acquire marketable skills. No small business or side-hustle ideas.

And you know why? Because you're a bunch of fat pussies. Because all you little slant-eyed gooks want is a get rich quick rush. Most of you would be better off in life doing coke than investing, cause at least the expensive dopamine rush would increase your productivity, while wasting your money.

>inb4 no-coin-having-pleb
Bitch, I bought thousands in crypto a long time ago and let it sit, rather than playing pretend-Warren-Buffet with the market.

You live in an era when higher education has lost it's veneer of credibility, and where entrepreneurship and trades rule. You live in an era with cheap free information, and the lowest interest rates ever for starting a business.... and yet most of you will never even try to start one. Just swallow a fucking revolver and spare the overall economy your wasteful existence.
>>
Who cares. Make posts about business instead of crying like a bitch.
>>
>>2989512
the world is burning, defence stocks ?
also what cryptocoins do you recommend ?
i need to make some money fast
please don't say anything mean
thank you in advance
>>
started with 5k$ end of 2015 with cryptofaggotry and sitting now with 250k $ on the sidelines because I want to see all this greedy newbies getting rekt.

what do with 250k beside crypto?
>>
>>2989512
Everyone dies poor, my friend. You can't bring your wealth with you to Heaven.
>>
>>2989512
You're completely right.
>>
>>2989512
Why would you do shit when having a dozen bitcoin will make you rich in a near future? Whats the fucking point? So you can play pretend with an expensive Armani suit to be some kind of shark in life, accumulating money at a very very small rate compared to crypto.

Why would I do all that shit when I can trade monopoly money while playing videogames and practically doing nothing at all? So much effort for nothing.

You work and do stuff for money, if you have money already (and us cryptofaggots will have) why would you even play the pretend the game?

No one cares. Once Im cryptorich Im retiring and will spend the rest of my life painting with oil and playing videogames. Its fine if you want to keep working hard all your life for miserable gains (the kind of gains outside crypto). Doing it the stupid and obtuse way its not everyone, but if you enjoy it, go ahead.
>>
which movie?
>>
>>2989722
divident stocks , 401k , something that gives you good returns
>>
You obviously have some wisdom, so please enlighten me on what start-up business ideas you believe would work in an over-saturated market?
>>
ffs, how do you quote a post when replying?
>>
>>2990245
Glengarry Glenn Ross
>>
So this is the official new copy pasta?
>>
/biz/ was created in 2013 by moot to contain the dogecoin threads at the time flooding /g/. It was born a crypto board and it will stay a crypto board.

Bogleheads might be a more suitable place for you. You are wasting your time here. You won't change anything.
>>
File: i250^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
i250^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>2989512
Nice, just bought 100k
>>
>>2989512
I get you man. The board should be called cryptocurrency. Not so long ago there was a healthy balance between stocks/crypto and actual BUSINESS and career tips. Now it's just a bunch of faggots crying over altcoins not producing shit, scammers, and people claiming they're millionaires now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.