[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLOOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2215.png (358KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.png
358KB, 1242x2208px
Where the fuck is the floor?!
>>
>>2989109
$400.
>>
>>2989114
Fuck me
>>
>>2989109
SELL SELL SELL
THIS IS IT
IT'S OVER
GET OUT NOW OR LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2989506
As someone who bought around $20 and has held ever since, even when it went from $420 all the way down to $130 and is now rebounding, I feel no sympathy for you.

My iron fucking hands will win every time.

>you should have timed the market
I day-traded as well, all the way down, but my long term holdings which aren't traded will stay strong.
>>
>>2989109
The floor is that moment when you think
>"ok this isn't going to stop, I should just fucking do it fuck it, oh fuck man just fuck my shit up AHHHHHHHHHHH...click"
Then the instant you click sell is the instant it will shoot back up.
>>
>>2989534
I bought at 13. Last buy in was 110. Sold half at 150 as it was recovering. So, you see this going all the way to 400 and beyond with no retracements?>>2989555
I'm not looking to sell.
>>
>>2989573
Excellent work, anon.
>So, you see this going all the way to 400 and beyond with no retracements?
I see how nasty the climb from here to 400 was last time, and the fact that a lot more people want it now than they did then, yes, I can easily see that happening. Don't take my word for it though, but I'm long as frig too right now.
>>
>>2989573
>with no retracements
I don't care about retracements. Within a few months at the most, ETH will easily be over $400 again.

>>2989555
When you hold, this doesn't happen. The whales eventually do give up at getting your coins for cheap.

I would have held my ETH even if it had dropped back to $10 from $400. Really. And for that reason I probably didn't have to.

>>2989573
You sold half at $150 and it's now almost twice that....

You have to understand by now, surely, that the trick is simply to buy in and hold.
>>
>>2989631
What about if this Bitcoin drama creates another massive dip before the smoke has completely cleared - Ether will follow..

It isn't out of the weeds just yet
>>
>>2989573
See the problem is you're still trying to process ETH like a shitcoin instead of like BTC. You buy BTC because you believe long term it will go up over the next few years, not for a several month long pump. Just have to believe the same things will happen to ETH.
>>
>>2989675
A lot of Ethers run up starting in March was due to Bitcoin drama so it doesn't always bring it down.
>>
Is this shit going back to $300 today?
>>
>>2989667
It's what I've been doing all along. I panic sold my first sell. I was half asleep. Literally from a dream about buying in sub 100 ETH. Woke up and saw that it was just continuing its decline. Thought my dream would show true in a week.

Literally a demon caused me to panic and stole my coins.
>>
>>2989686
I do believe. I just wanted to increase my holdings without spending more.

I should just accept the losses and jump back in and never make that mistake again. It was only once. But a big one.

Sold 15k worth. That 15 would be 27..

Just seems to me that I made a huge mistake selling. May be doing the same by FOMOing back in. I would literally be completing the circle of "sell low buy high."

But I also think that perhaps sometimes you have to accept that doing so is the only choice moving up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.