[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499549505380.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499549505380.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
Newfag here. I'm a europoor student, I have roughly 2300 USD just lying in my bank account I am willing to invest. I wanted to setup some broker through my bank but I don't trust them with my money.
Can you give me some info how to get into the cryptocurrency business?
>>
German here (19) bought 1 BTC.
Got a holliday job too now. Will invest half of everything i earn.

Just buy btc and wait. Lets get rich.
>>
>>2988637
Kraken.
bittrex for shitcoins
>>
Go to bitcoin.de/en to buy bitcoin without waiting for verification. Once your order was confirmed transfer the coins to bittrex and start buying shitcoins
>>
>>2988658
Shit that's a fuckton of money for me. Are there any cheaper and reliable alternatives? Not familiar with the game yet
>>
>>2988749
Don't fall for the 'cheap coin' meme.
It's all about the marketcap.

Go to coinmarketcap.com and do some research.
>>
>>2988767
I am really new to everything here. Thanks for the link though
>>
Fellow europoor student reporting in, you are me 2 years ago. Invested $2500 now it's $30000. :-)

bitcoin.de is best to get bitcoins in the first place.
kraken if you want to trade.
bittrex if you want to gamble away your money with shitcoins.

Only do ETH and BTC. Don't gamble away your money.
>>
BitSquare is a distributed market where you can get bitcoins.

Another way would be to mine some cryptos. You could use it to buy some Monero mining equipment and recover the costs by the end of the year.

ETH is a scam. Huge amounts of ETH are being created everyday with no cap. Bitcoin will go up faster in the future.

Invest only in coins that have technology that you understand.
>>
>>2988880
Very nice. Although the Bitcoin is worth so much, buying just 1 BTC will eat up 7/10 of my savings. This feels very dangerous to me.
>>
>>2989030
You can buy fractions of a coin.
Just stick with XBT and XMR. Those are solid coins that are easy to understand.
>>
>>2988749

You can buy a fraction of a bitcoin dood
>>
is XEL any good ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.