[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reflexivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: george soros.jpg (420KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
george soros.jpg
420KB, 1280x884px
Hey /biz/ bros, why aren't you directly influencing the crypto/stock/forex markets to sculpt the best outcome for yourself?

Pic related. He's my spirit-jew.
>>
Hi Mr Teddy Bancore can you moon my coins already
>>
>>2986682
No problem I will put Spoofy on it immediately.

Blue horseshoe loves Bancore
>>
>>2986676
'because I don't understand it and he himself said it was an incomplete theory that needs more elaboration.
>>
File: mila451.jpg (84KB, 451x271px) Image search: [Google]
mila451.jpg
84KB, 451x271px
>>2986729
xoxo
>>
>>2986734
If you can enjoy Nic Cage movies, I highly recommend "Next"...the trailer reveals the premise but it ties into reflexivity.

Your future as well as my future are determined by our actions. This is fact. But our actions can change at any point in time, thus, our future is rather indeterminate. Most people's lives and futures are only determinate because they are stuck in very predictable patterns, e.g. why people are mocked for being wagecucks or poor, etc. because they are stuck on one path and have no clue how to get to a better state of being.

I imagine most people on /biz/ are here for either the jokes or in search of a way to improve financially.

Since crypto is the hottest topic lately, and since that market can be illiquid depending on what you're trading, it is actually possible to spoof bids *even if* you are not a "whale". I've actually done it and seen it work with my own eyes. You can trick bots into thinking something is popping but you need at least a few hundred to pump the bids.
>>
main problem with biz and 4chan in general is that there's usually too much disagreement, across people of different financial levels and entry points, so we will rarely coordinate in a way that can pump up a price---the way pools and whales do it. so what you really have here is a vector for rumor spread. people spread rumors on /biz/ and it starts to catch on in other sites, and the few who got in early benefit the most while the rest are chasing after tickers and crypto that already moved up 50-100%. that's an example of a few /biz/raelis influencing the market that they already took a position in.

this is actually not hard to do but takes time.

i'm not suggesting that you do pump & dump schemes, but that we all take a more active role in the things we're invested in, rather than chasing shit after the fact.
>>
>>2986790
>Since crypto is the hottest topic lately, and since that market can be illiquid depending on what you're trading, it is actually possible to spoof bids *even if* you are not a "whale". I've actually done it and seen it work with my own eyes. You can trick bots into thinking something is popping but you need at least a few hundred to pump the bids.
Why did you just start with that, instead of all that vague shit about stochastics of people's life path? That last bit about spoofing bids actually makes reflexivity (or at least how to exploit it) a bit clearer to me.

>>2986811
It'll never work because the shill to patsy ratio is way to far towards shills. In other words the amount of actual people who even if you had a coordinated effort on here to invest in a preordained pattern to exploit or manipulate sentiment would be a tiny tiny fraction of actual crypto traffic among this board's users.

You need to pick another community where people are actually investing, not shilling and larping
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (160KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
160KB, 1024x813px
>>2986676
Has this cunt not died yet?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.