[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a few questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 124214124124.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
124214124124.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I'm studying crypto, and I came to the conclusion that shitcoins and altcoins are my thing

I'm middle class with short savings, bitcoin isn't going to make me rich in the short term. Alts and shitcoins are the poor man stuff, so I ask you, biz:

Where do I buy shitcoins?
In a shitty poloniex? If so, do you leave your savings in the shitty exchange? Do you need to have a special wallet for shitcoins or can I put it all on my bitcoin paper wallet?
Help a noob and I may send you shitcoins in the near future
>>
Bittrex. Enable Google 2 factor authentication and leave em in the exchange.

Here's a good portfolio
40% NEO
30% ETH
20% XMR

Play with the other 10% just to scratch your trading itch, and realize that anything but holding will piss your cash away.

When your coins are high enough, sell them for Bitcoin and sit on the Bitcoin.
>>
>>2985836
Why do I never see paxful mentioned here? It works well. Go with paxful faggot
>>
>>2985854
does bittrex contain feces like dgb, bitbean and sigt?
i use an yahoo account, do you suggest me to switch to google?

I like the idea of leaving it in the exchange, but if I'm willing to put 300 bucks in a random shitcoin(aka all my savings), isn't it too risky? Can shitcoins and bitcoins cohabitate the same paper wallet?
>>
>>2985880
No, they all need separate. Get the Google account, get the authenticator, and it's secure enough for a few hundred bucks.

Bittrex has EVERYTHING, so yes there are poocoins
>>
>>2985858
wtf is a paxful?
>>
>>2985896
It seems bittrex is much better than poloniex then, why do i only see faggots talking about the latter?

Also, I still haven't created a bittrex account, so in order to cash out, how does it work?
most yt videos are a complete mess about the subject
>>
>>2985913
Do people think poloniex is going to pull a btc-e
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-00-15-03.png (137KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-00-15-03.png
137KB, 2560x1440px
>>2985880
>SIGT
>Feces
Nigga wat?
>>
>>2986027
Impressive

but is it sustainable tho?
don't think so
>>
Listen up you NEET. Go over to Bittrex, sign up and buy some fucking PIVX before it moons. Might even be able to afford some more clay for the peasant piece of shit home you live in,
>>
>>2986192
thanks senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.