[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIGNATUM HALVING. pump or dump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pobrane.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
OK in like 21hrs (http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/) there will be SIGNATUM first ever halving. Prize will decrease from 2500 to 1250 per block.

How this even will affect the price?

Imo there are two possible scenarios:
1. Price will maybe even double because of lower selling pressure. There will be less new coins on market every minute so miners will not dump it daily for rice+ price should be x2 to make same profit from minning as it have now

2. Massive dump. Miners will switch to other shitcoin and they will dump all their coins.

What do you think?
>>
>>2984828
name one (1) coin where the price increased post-halving
>>
>>2984845
BTC?
>>
>>2984845
bitcoin
>>
>>2984845
bitcoin
>>
>>2984845

bitcoin
>>
>>2984845
bitcoin
>>
>>2984853
>>2984854
>>2984855
>Comparing a shitcoin with the king of kings

It's gonna tank
>>
nothing will happen unless we shill enough newbies
>>
>>2984872
yeah but why? show me the logic behind it.

less coins on market=bigger price
>>
The miners have been dumping this coin non stop.

Are you trying to tell me that miners just save up all their coins until things get tougher, and dump it all at the same time? Why would you not dump it as you mine it?

I am new to crypto so that might just be how it works but that sounds really retarded.
>>
>>2984886
because theyre mostly probably chinks and need to pay for new gask masks every day because they live in some smog filled shithole
>>
File: 1501749565473.jpg (268KB, 1042x780px) Image search: [Google]
1501749565473.jpg
268KB, 1042x780px
>>2984886
>mfw I'm a miner and I'm absorbing the costs expecting the coin to rise in price
>mfw it's working
>mfw I'll drive a lambo on the moon
>>
>>2985960
Same bro, but I'll let everyone think I'm going to dump on them and reap the cheap coins on top of the mining stack
>>
>>2984845
bitcoin
>>
>>2984845
Bitcoine
>>
>>2984845
bitcone
>>
>>2984828
the halving is already priced in, why else would it shoot sky high like it did few days ago
>>
>>2986113
i doubt we'll see a spike once the halving starts, but the halving is definitely going to help the price go up long term by reducing selling pressure.
>>
>>2984845
bitcoub
>>
it's going to dump. most likely go back to 1500 sats. sell now and buy back in lower guys
>>
>>2986131
>t. fudding faggot who wants people to sell into his buy orders
>>
>>2986131
There's 20 BTC of buy support over 4000 SAT.

Halving is priced in, HOWEVER, there will be less downward pressure on price due to miner dumping. People who bought at 3000-4000 SAT are more likely to hold than sell for a significant loss so all of the buy-in in this price range is creating a new price floor.

The coin MIGHT temporarily dip below 3000 SAT from time to time but, except for some flash crash action, I think the days of 1500 SAT siggies are over. Sorry friend. There's been more volume in the higher price range than anywhere else, so that's where the majority of the market has bought in.

We told you to buy for 700 a while back. You didn't listen. This is a 20k SAT coin, maybe higher. Give it time and don't let the whales shake your shekels out of your sweaty palms and you'll do fine.
>>
bUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, THIS SHIT WILL GET YOU A DEPOSIT ON A LAMBO EVEN NOW!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.