[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Price looks super cheap right now from the airdrop. It will surely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: byteball.png (79KB, 2071x2213px) Image search: [Google]
byteball.png
79KB, 2071x2213px
Price looks super cheap right now from the airdrop. It will surely rise again. Should I buy?
>>
>it will surely rise again

if you think that then why are you asking /biz/?
lol beta male
>>
>>2984624
I'm sorry senpai I just wanted to talk to a friend :(
>>
Lmao this shitcoin again. The airdrop was their way of killing themselves with the money they got from premining it. Sadly it didn't attract investors.
>>
Yeah it's a great buy right now for a quick 20 to 30 percent. It's going to rebound to 0.150 but you may have to wait a week. I got in at 0.120 and 0.110. This will be juicy
>>
File: byteballisfuture.png (28KB, 852x359px) Image search: [Google]
byteballisfuture.png
28KB, 852x359px
>>2984736
>The airdrop was their way of killing themselves with the money they got from premining it.

>create coin
>premine
>???
>profit

how are you not rich yet, anon?

>>2984611
good buy for the long term. they announced to scale back on distributing it to btc holders, and instead concentrate more on byteball holders. meaning there's a incentive to hold and not dumb. also the tech is great.
>>
Are byteball and iota in competition?
>>
>>2985366
no, no really. iota has shit devs. just look at their responses whenever someone reports a bug: it's always someone elses fault, the users too stupid, or 'it's not a bug, it's a feature'.

they refuse including 5 lines of code to make sure users don't create wallets with illegal keys in their client, resulting in lost funds . They literally tell you it's the users fault.

now imagine mass adoption.
>>
DId anyone receive their byteball from the airdrop? When should i expect it?
>>
>>2985420
I did. 2 hours ago. The airdrop can take up to half a day and they startet at 8 or 10 pm yesterday, I think. Black bytes take even longer.
>>
>>2985456
Thanks, just checked and got my Bytes but not my blackbytes.
>>
Tried my best to scam some free byteball. No takers though.
>>
>>2985141

Hope you're right anonymo

Bought a couple at .116
>>
File: votez macron.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
votez macron.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
that's one costly shitcoin..
>>
>>2985359
Any more specific details than that?
>>
>>2986455
There's only 1 million of them.
>>
>>2987532
1 million gigabytes, which means 1 million billion. Wow, such low supply!
>>
>>2987549
Do you also count bitcoin in satoshis?
>>
GREAT coin!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.