[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to invest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: investment-of-money2.jpg (241KB, 2228x1765px) Image search: [Google]
investment-of-money2.jpg
241KB, 2228x1765px
So I have a bit more than 1 BTC in BTC right now and don't know where to invest it. What should I do for some gains over the next Week?
>>
>>2980729
Fucking ethereum my wigga
>>
>>2980747
I was in ETH before, but I'm not sure it will rise soon.
>>
>>2980866

lol? It's literally fucking ready to explode any day now
>>
>>2980866
>>2980886
Man look, don't be stupid just pool a grand in there and worst case youll take some minor losses best case you will quadrouple your money. If you don't invest and it goes well you should kill yourself. Since you will be thinking of this post that warned you and all.
>>
Hodl or invest in ETH before it gits 300 again
>>
Literally invest in any top 10 coin and just wait, it's garuanteed to rise atleast in the future.
>>
>>2980962

you sound exactly like people buying internet stocks during the dotcom bubble
>>
Do nothing and watch your btc grow in value.
Asking alt coin morons what scam coin you should invest your btc in wont get you very far
>>
>>2980931

What is good about ETH now?
It saw a lot with the whole ICO mania but then plummeted pretty quickly once people realised they were full of shit.
>>
>>2980729
BCC
>>
Do nothing and watch your btc grow in value.
Asking alt coin morons what scam coin you should invest your btc in wont get you very far

>>2980866
Ether has long term potential if you buy and hold. Ether could even contend with btc once the Raiden project is complete and implemented into its blockchain
>>
>>2981278
Thanks for the input.
>>
>>2981367
Yup no problem, i personally dont believe that btc or ether are bubbles but ico's are absolutely bubbles. Do research on the dotcom bubble and you'll see the similarities between the two. Id say out of the 800+ alt coins out there maybe 2-3 will become worth something eventually and those odds arent worth gambling on unless you do some deep research into the ico that youre interested in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.