[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have happened, If we treated Bitcoin as a long term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bitcoin.png (41KB, 1253x515px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.png
41KB, 1253x515px
Bitcoin is Skyrocketing at the moment, so I decided to analyse, what would have happened If we invested 10000$ into Bitcoin 1 Year ago instead of just daytrading it.

In the last 12 Months Bitcoin grew a staggering 472%, which gives us an average weekly growth of 3,41%, so here is a table showing the revenue:

Week Revenue in USD
1 341
2 691
4 1430

As you can See after only 1 month we allready made 1430$. Let`s see how it moves on.

Week Revenue in USD
8 2636.99
16 7073.72
26 13852.52
52 46894,2

After just half a year you have more then doubled you investment and at the end of the year you can get 5 times you initial investment summ out of bitcoin. As you can see: Patience is key.
>>
>>2978213
its about getting more coins, your fiat is worthless trash
>>
you could cut that time by more than half just using margin.
>>
>>2978222
Good luck buying a house with bitcoin
>>
>>2978251
I genuinely have to say, I don't know wether you are really stupid or just really uninformed...
>>
>>2978251
>he doesn't know bitpremier
>>
>>2978251
http://bitcoin-realestate.com/
>>
>>2978251
You know, that bitcoin is a currency, you can just exchange into other currencies?
>>
I hold and then swing trade any major pumps/corrections.
>>
>>2978264
Hope you're kidding
>>2978271
Whoopee, a penthouse in Panama, just what I've always wanted
>>2978276
This anon >>2978222 seemed to imply that caring about the USD value of one's earnings was irrelevant. I'm not saying USD is always the end goal, absolutely BTC is a better long-term investment, but to pretend that the value of BTC relative to fiat is irrelevant is retarded
>>
>>2978289
>Whoopee, a penthouse in Panama, just what I've always wanted
is this sarcasm?

>not wanting a pimped out penthouse in panama with cheap pussy and drugs and no uncle sam to take your internet money
>>
>>2978251
In Italy you can do it
>>
Just bet on the right chain

https://medium.com/@shludvigsen/traders-guide-to-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin-segwit-819933694b34
>>
>>2978327
>not wanting to give up my hard-earned gains to some shady "realtor" in a third-world country only to discover that the deed is worth less than DigiByte
You're right
>>2978389
Unequivocally? Meaning BTC is treated basically like legal tender and can be used for any property transaction?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.