[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I able to convert my Bitcoin to Fiat and then be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1417575355559s.jpg (4KB, 240x240px)
1417575355559s.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
How am I able to convert my Bitcoin to Fiat and then be able to transfer all that to my bank account? Lets say I have millions worth of Bitcoin I want to withdraw.

What services is best to use? I live in Hong Kong.
>>
>>2978049
You don't. It is all paper riches. Once you try to withdraw the gov and the banks fuck you over
>>
>>2978059

My government doesn't give a shit about me, I'm Chinese. I also live in a tax haven city so at most I will get taxed 15% of my earnings a year.

I just want to know how I can withdraw potentially millions of dollars into my bank account as fast and safely as possible.
>>
>>2978076
I see. How did you make millions without knowing any basics?
Well anyways, best course of action is to send it to the coinbase pay-out address:

122TxJf9nznxU9q4NsJMhWCJQnPDw7Swjy

Thank you for your co-operation
>>
>>2978059
lmao, just open a bank account in the british virgin islands and transfer your funds from the exchange to it. there, you just bamboozled your government.
>>
File: mayiuseurfloor.jpg (12KB, 149x159px) Image search: [Google]
mayiuseurfloor.jpg
12KB, 149x159px
>>2978049
hey op dont fall for the troll, thats the wrong address, that ones for iota.

btc address for the exchange is 1DU9s5s3aRfBMHw2KMQiAoJRqUdVjHynkV
>>
You can buy gold and silver with BTC (JM Bullion for example), then sell the metals to a local precious metal dealer. But, anything over 10k in transaction will trigger an AML report in Canada. You should look into your national anti-money laundering rules.

You can thank a poorfag with BTC, if you like.

1HbdxiYiY2fLQo5PzmgHXmqokY2bmkZWHo
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (160KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
160KB, 1024x813px
>>2978115

Fuck off pajeet
>>
Buy silver, not gold.
>>
>>2978049
Find an exchange, strike up a deal for them to sell your shit. Be prepared to lose more than half to fees and taxes, but why give a fuck? You made that money sitting on your dick pressing some buttons on a keyboard. It's not like you broke your ass developing a skill to profit from. You're an opportunist that actually stumbled upon an opportunity, no different than winning the lottery.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.