[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else buying neo gas on binance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: d.jpg (5KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
5KB, 319x158px
Is anyone else buying neo gas on binance?
>>
just bought 2btc worth
easy 100x
>>
>>2977876
smart man

i put in about 1500 dollars
>>
bad idea
GAS can be replaced with fiat
read the wihtepaper you dingus
not meant to be speculated on in the same manner as NEO
just buy SIGNATUM you dingus it hasn't reached mainstream markets like bittrex
>>
>>2977989
Nobody would do that for two reasons ya dingus
- hard to deal with fiat for people all over the world
- a huge draw to neo is that you can make money staking your shares so the community wont give up the coins
>>
i cant read moonrunes
>>
>>2978013
binance is in english
>>
>>2978003
They'll give up the gas faggot you legit are retarded
>>
>>2978020
no they wont. they even wrote about it in the updated white paper. miss out on ez money. ill be here to remind you dont worry
>>
>>2978029

because you're so self assured, can you give me 5 dot points on why GAS is going to moon?
i'm considering dropping a speculative amount into it but im unsure of where the real value lies.
>>
>>2978093
I won't even use my own words. Here is a quote from the AMA

"To be a book-keeping node, you should become candidate first. And to be the candidate, you should pay 1000 gas to system. After the voting, the top number of n candidates can be the book-keeping nodes. the "n" should be equal to or more than 7 and also it depends on the result of voting."

That is already 1 huge and definite use of gas
>>
Another quote from Erik Zhang

"the NEO holder will get benefits in two ways: one is each block will reward to him so that if he hold 1 neo and keep 22 years so as to get 1 gas. On the another hand, he will get benefits from the gas consuming of the users of NEO system. If no one use the system, he will just get 1 gas after 22 years with 1 neo. But you can imagine if more and more users for the NEO system, how much the NEO holder will get, much more than the first way, right?"

Doesn't seem like they're willing to drop gas at all. I suspect that anon was fudding so nobody else buys and drives up the price
>>
>>2978110

So the more people using the system the less GAS to be split be between NEO holders?
>>
>>2978137
Correct
>>
>>2978137
Also only 100 million gas will ever be created (1 per share).
>>
>>2978138

Fuuuuuuk, so much stuff to buy...

I wanna buy more neo but i also wanna hop on the signatum train and now u tell me about GAS!

I NEED MORE MONEY TO THROW INTO CRYPTO!!!!
>>
>>2978147

you've sold me, cheers
>>
>>2978158
And to top it off it will take 22 years to create all 100 million gas and it slows down over time. It's the most obvious buy right now if you believe in Neo.
>>
The price is currently a dollar higher on Binance than the other exchanges...
>>
>>2978215
Westerners. Volume also exploded from 50k to 140k in a few hrs. Similar situations to bittrex vs yobit. Expect arbitrage to even them out
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.