[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just trying to help out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: whistle.jpg (210KB, 1000x573px) Image search: [Google]
whistle.jpg
210KB, 1000x573px
Don't mind me.
>>
File: staypoor.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
staypoor.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
And?
>>
>>2977155
If you cant understand this, kys
>>
>>2977155

Just saying that is a mighty low market cap for a currency that is tied to a coin that is going to succeed.

And it can be internationally purchased now.

Take that information as you will.
>>
>>2977184
The problem is that there is no cap on the coin so it inflates infinitely
>>
>>2977202

>No cap on the coin

Oh dear...
>>
>>2977202

Well you can't help everyone I guess....

Especially people who don't do any research...
>>
>>2977206
>>2977213
You're a literal idiot. There is no cap on the coin. They are infinitely generated by share holders.
>>
>>2977230
>>
>>2977230

It already went up 10% since I just posted this comment.
>>
>>2977230

I feel bad for you so I guess I'll let you know.

NEO is going to generate GAS at a 1:1 rate over the next 22 years with 30% of the market cap being generated in the first year.

There is a cap dipshit.
>>
Bumping 1 last time before I let this fade away.

If you hate lambo's don't buy GAS.
>>
>>2977327
Why buy the coin when you can buy the share that generates the coin?
>>
>>2977334

Well look at it this way

If you buy 100 NEO. It will take 22 years to generate 100 GAS.(I think you get 60% in the first three years or something like that).

It is hard to say which one will actually be worth more in the future(probably always NEO but not by a tremendous amount)

GAS is the actual currency that will be used for trading(it is divisible while NEO is not).

SO in the future I would say yeah you are right. But.

How many times does 13mill go in to 800mill?

Which one do you think is going to go up faster % wise at this point?
>>
>>2977249
>>2977260
>>2977290
>>2977327
>being this desperate
>>
>>2977334
This. The Coin has INFINITE INFLATION.T his guy is a fucking pajeet
>>
>>2977350

Hey man. If you hate money it is your deal. I'm off to bed

If you can't comprehend how market caps work you don't deserve to make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.