[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are all gas stations owned by indians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
why are all gas stations owned by indians?
>>
>>2976609

Not true. A lot are owned by Paki's
>>
They made a bunch of money with espers and wanted to diversify.
>>
>>2976613
>>2976609
Not him but why brown people? In my area it's all arabs. Why?
>>
>Thank you come again.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 424dsd3432.png (78KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
424dsd3432.png
78KB, 251x242px
>>2976620
>Not him

Good thing you said that because it's not like there are ID's on this board or anything
>>
>>2976637
to be fair, this place is full of retards and it helps to reaffirm things like that to save time clarifying in the future
>>
yesss sir buy gas! horny
>>
gas station nearest me is owned by greeks
>>
>>2976619
when you fill your tank with gas, you are filling my bank with sweet ESPER.
>>
pajeet living in america here

Almost every pajeet friend i've known their family either owns a gas station or liquor store or subway or some shit. It's pretty simple. Immigrant families stick together, save money, and buy a business. It's not hard to do but the average american is so retarded when it comes to money and finances in general. Just look at the average debt.
>>
>>2976690

Forgot to add: People are brainwashed into living for now and immediate satisfaction. They'll get 200 dollar Jordans and buy the newest Iphone while working minimum wage. Lol Plays right into the Jew banks hands and that's why we will always be slave to the banks.
>>
>>2976690
>Immigrant families stick together

I wish my relatives were like that.
>>
>>2976703
is it true that you guys have designated shitting streets ?
>>
>>2976609
I just robbed his gas station at gun point in gta
fucker took too long
>>
>>2976609
Nepotism
>>
>>2976746

only i f you have money. If you are poor, you don't get a designated one, you just have to shit in a boring old loo.
>>
>>2976690
>>2976703
This, I've noticed a lot of immigrants are all about Savings. It's fucking weird how Greeks in Greece will live for today and blow all their cash on fucking flower petals at the Taverna shouting everyone a round of Ouzo and yet their first-cousins, like same family, out in the West will be sitting on over a million dollars of real-estate and savings, all earned by driving a truck or selling fish and chips.

Don't read any of that Rich Dad Poor Dad shit, what he says it pretty much what every Dago, Pajeet, and Wog knows: CASH IS KING. The thing is, it's such a fucking simple principle that's why these people who never even have a college degree can become millionaires through working blue-collar jobs.

If you want to be baller you need to step up your game and enter new markets or improve on operations

>TL;DR - Immigrants save and have a lot of cash on hand, so they buy real-estate. Not optimal /biz/, but simple enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.