[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made over $100,000 trading crypto this year >still a kissless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: anon.png (19KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
19KB, 645x773px
>made over $100,000 trading crypto this year
>still a kissless virgin

I thought things would be different by now.
>>
????

You can now buy exotic whores now, I fail to see the problem?
>>
>Not making much with crypto, no real career prospects
>Have had wonderful qt gf since high school, probably going to get married as soon as we have enough money and I have some IRL friends to stand up (currently have none)
Are we opposites?
>>
>>2975656

Appears that way.

>>2975651

I don't want some used up skank.
>>
File: Reggie_shrug.png (312KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
Reggie_shrug.png
312KB, 425x320px
Make 1m next year and 10m the year after, at that point you can support a harem of hookers with passive income.
>>
>>2975638
nice larp
>>
>>2975662
Any tips on making IRL friends as an adult? Seems pretty hard honestly. I just don't connect with most people. I mean, it's easy to make small talk, but it's difficult to find people with whom I want to maintain a real relationship beyond just being some kind of drinking buddy or something (and I don't drink)
>>
>>2975691
34yo here, I have made 3 new friends this year. The trick is to find one good person you get along well with and get them to introduce to others they consider good people.
I would rather have 1 true friend than 100 fake friends and I have been lucky enough to go from 3 true friends to 6 in a year.
>>
>>2975662
U start fucking whores and u will.me.more.confidente to wife material
>>
>>2975710
Thanks for the tip
>>
>>2975691
>Any tips on making IRL friends as an adult?

I'm not really qualified to give advice on that topic since I don't have any friends.
>>
>>2975710
Yeah, 1~5 autist buddies talking about hookers and lambos beats 100 people begging or rent-seeking your hard earned shekels all the time.

100 dudes that expects you to pay for beers are not friends. They're pajeets looking for freebies. They'll never get rich, they'll never do lambo convoy with you.
>>
Bump.

This thread is the most important topic of all.

What the FUCK do I have to do to get even one girl to like me? How much more fucking money do I need? This is ridiculous.
>>
>>2975830
>What the FUCK do I have to do to get even one girl to like me?
you have to be likable
are you likable?
>>
>>2975830
If you have more money they like your money, not you.
>>
>>2975830

Send me $10k and I will spare one of my girls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.