[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BNT - Point of entrance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mjpKQ2C.png (48KB, 645x998px) Image search: [Google]
mjpKQ2C.png
48KB, 645x998px
I'm not jewish, but they know just about everything about money.

I know you are into something faggets.
>>
>>2973280
It is a perfect time to buy, it can only go up from here
>>
Once they properly audit and launch stox/gnobnt they will be able to copy and paste for other coins and get things rolling
>>
>>2973306
Are there any dates?

I'm really starting to think about buying this. I want to step up my game, and I'm tired of buying shitcoins.
>>
>>2973468
No. There is supposed to be a new blog post soon which should answer some questions. Join their telegram to keep up to date.

I think they are currently reviewing the legal side of creating GNOBNT
>>
>>2973468
Also here is roadmap https://trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap
>>
File: nissan-2240822_1920.jpg (527KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nissan-2240822_1920.jpg
527KB, 1920x1440px
>>2973468
Last I checked there aren't any solid dates yet but August is a pivotal month for Bancor. Like the other anon said, they are ironing out this first token changer so it will be super easy to launch with other coins/tokens.
>>
>>2973280
>this thread
>B..buy my bags please
>>
>>2973519
not selling less than $100.
>>
>>2973468
Buy some m8 and hold on tight to it.

Watch this video. If there's ever a reminder that you should disregard nearly everything said on /biz/ it's the fact that Bancor is one of the most hated projects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXUm8seX7A&t=14m0s

There are very few projects with as much promise and with a team so strong. The ones that match it make up the top 5 of coinmarketcap.com
>>
>>2973512
>https://trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap
>>2973513
Thanks.

>>2973519
My bags are XRP & RDD, but I'll probably dump them soon because they are negligible. I'm 95% on Bitcoin right now btw.
>>
>>2973533
I saw the video and a couple more. What Bancor is trying to achieve seems to be interesting, but I'm having a hard time understanding why the "double coincidence of wants" is so important. In a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a big deal is solving that problem from an economic perspective?
>>
>>2974193
A solid 10. Liquidity is so important for small assets
>>
>>2974193
Double coincidence of wants is why humans transitioned from a bartering system to currency, It's important. Watch some of eyal's talks about the long tail and it will put things into context better.
>>
>>2974343
It's about a 2/10 improvement. However if enough get on board, as they will, that is more then enough to change the market
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.