[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Tips for a beginner investing in crypto?
>>
File: 1501946063077.jpg (23KB, 500x373px)
1501946063077.jpg
23KB, 500x373px
>>
>>2973235
Learn about 100x leverage.
>>
Don't get into it
>>
>>2973235
always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
put it all in kidzcoin, moon soon
>>
Esp next big thing, u heard it here first
>>
All in on espers
>>
Viacoin
>>
>>2973235
Don't ask for tips here.
>>
Check out XBY it is a certain top 5 coin and only costs 1 cent right now - will go up 1000x in the mid- to longterm future
>>
>>2973235
post woljaks when there is a 5% dip
>>
>>2973235
1. Lurk more
2. You're gonna get shilled horseshit all day especially with a "redpill me on x" retard approach
3. Follow the advice of everyone who posted above
>>
>>2973235
Free advice is free for a reason.
>>
>>2973235
Tether is pretty undervalued desu, especially considering its connections to the US department of transportation
>>
>>2973235
FUCK OFF
>>
>>2973522
no
>>
File: 1493026312343.gif (555KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493026312343.gif
555KB, 400x300px
>>2973235
>>
>>2973235
Let's be honest here:
You're going to buy my BTC bags at 10k each.
Now start saving.
>>
>>2973235
lol fuck off you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2973587
dick hard on the but, titty in my hand, kiss ya neck, hell yeah
>>
>>2973561
Buy some teatoken at teatoken.io

Their ICO just launched, its guaranteed gains
>>
>>2973262
This
>>
>>2973235
Just buy BTC, ETH. If you want 2nd tier that is more affordable go for ETC, XMR, LTC. All of these over time in the next year will make you solid gains anywhere from 5X, 10X easily. If you want to fool around with 3rd tier shitcoins, go on bittrex, look for very cheap <.02cents coins that have been flat for weeks to months. Setup sells for 1.5X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X and 10X in ratios so that you make your initial investment back early and attempt to reap higher pumps. For those that don't hit, just hold and rescale. Rinse repeat. With about 5k invested with 2k in first tier, 1.5k in 2nd tier and 1.5k in shitcoins spread out over 10-15 coins you be sitting at around 35k in 5-8 months, 50k in a year.
>>
>>2973235
1) Don't ever listen to anything /biz/ tells you
2) Sometimes /biz/ is right
3) Selling for a loss is OK if it avoids a larger loss
4) Buying back in for fewer units is OK if it grows your BTC position
5) You don't have any profits until you realize them
6) Chasing pumps is a terrible idea. Momentum trading, however, is not.

Good luck, friend.
>>
Tips for a beginner?

Just buy BTC and HODL.
>>
>>2974234
stupid question:

I'd love to setup sell orders, but at the time the sell order engages the price of the BTC I'm selling it for will probably be wildly off the price it was when I setup the sell order. Is there a way to "sell at the current BTC price"?
>>
>>2973235
Don't.
>>
here is a tip.

Dont right now.

that is all.
>>
>>2974318
Don't sweat it. Just accept variance and continue on. Invested about 12k over past 8 months sitting on 132k currently. Eth and etc were biggest pumps, got in when they were low. I don't have time to actively trade but for a mild hobby with about an hour or two a week setting targets and reading it's not bad. If I did this full time I could have easily tripled this.
>>
>>2974493

Could you delve into your strategy a little more detailed?
>>
>>2974524
See:
>>2974234
>>
>>2973235
.: Crypto 101 :.

>0) Lurk more
Search for what you are about to do, why you shouldn't do this and find a reason to do it anyway.

>1) Register wallets
Pick up some wallets for some coins you wish to keep.
Those will be your buffer between trading and "real" money.
It doubles as a storage for long term investment.
Usually, a single bitcoin wallet is enough, some tho will prefer to have multiple wallets.

>2) Fill those wallets
Convert some of your "real" money into crypto.
Usually it means buying bitcoin on coinbase.

>3) Set up for trade
Register to some trading place and convince yourself of the amount you wish to lose on trading.
Usually it means register to bittrex and transfer form wallet to exchange.

>4) ???
Daily lurk on /biz and edge trading skills lead you to make profit.
Usually it means shitting on itself whenever bitcoin hiccups and posting "This coin is going to moon, all aboard!".

>5) Profit
Congrats, you made profit.
Change back your exchange bitcoin to "real" money.
Usually it means bittrex to coinbase to your account.

And, very important step, buy a Lambo.
https://www.tacot.com/listings/lamborghini-centenario-lp-770-4-2016-dark-grey-maisto-85557-0

>-1) As a side note
- Always luck more
- Understand what you are doing
- Stop asking for spoonfeed and search by yourself
- Only gamble what you are willing to lose
- Very few can make a living out of this crypto trading thing, don't expect a lot
- Always lurk more
- Mining is not profitable on current "big" crypto like Bitcoin or Ether except if doing it with a special desiged rig
- stay norm big fella
- Buy low sell high
- Keep like 60% - 80% in "trusted" coins (BTC, ETH, etc. Those will change over time) play with the rest
- Lurk more, I told ya.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.