[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof of Stake coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What is the most profitable and dependable staking coin out there right now?

Post your staking experiences here.
>>
SIGT

It's not POS yet but will be soon
>>
ark
>>
unironically bitbean
>>
File: beaning.gif (313KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
beaning.gif
313KB, 320x180px
sprout while they're still cheap
>>
>>2972926
So do I get more SIGT if I own some?

How many coins do you get/need usually on PoS?
>>
$800 worth of 1337 coin gives me $1.50 a day staking. So, not bad.
>>
>>2974113
lol 1337 coin. currently selling for 2 satoshi on cryptopia. soooo good.
>>
Lot of suggestions been made itt that are pretty good. Regardless if a coins a shitcoin or not, if the yield is high enough there will always be someone willing to buy your bags sooner or later.

ANS / NEO
ARK
STRAT
Bitbean
GRC
I/O Coin
NLC2
RDD
DMD
SIGT

If any proof of stake coin you invests in moons and you're holding a sizeable enough portfolio you've made it to lamboland by selling your stakes daily, if you're not staking daily your portfolio isn't big enough.
>>
Explain proof of stake please.
>>
File: 1500084680765.png (234KB, 354x445px) Image search: [Google]
1500084680765.png
234KB, 354x445px
>>
>>2974113
you are nuts for investing on leet
>>
>>2974185
Your odds of winning the right to create a new block (and thus get the block reward) is proportional to the amount of the currency you have staked, which means it's locked away from you for a period of time and you can lose some or all of it if you behave badly in your conduct of validating transactions and creating/propagating blocks.

Whereas in Proof of Work, in order to win that right, you have to guess a nonce that will produce a hash whose value is between 0 and some positive number X, where X is often automatically adjusted each block to keep the average block times steady. Thus, your odds of winning the right to create a block is proportional to your hashrate (the rate at which you can guess a new nonce and produce a hash).
>>
What about SYNX? I just bought enough for a master node, looks like it could be quite profitable. Especially if we see a spike in price
>>
what do you mean by behaving badly ? some guys try to trick the stsking process ? if im honest i will receive it correctly daily or by year ?
>>
>>2973033
bump
>>
>>2975018

Fact: "nonce" in England is shorthand for a pedophile
>>
>>2975018
>>2975044

Just don't act in bad faith and don't be disruptive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.