[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats our shill plan when bittrex hits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Trex.jpg (243KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Trex.jpg
243KB, 1200x800px
whats our shill plan when bittrex hits?
>>
Do nothing.

Excessive shilling on /biz/ is a signal to all the smart money that they're too late to the pump.

It's best to let people DYOR and "discover" the coin themselves, so they can feel smart and not have reservations about buying. Overshilling creates doubt.
>>
>>2972388
Once it hits bittrex, I'm sure polo will want to get a slice of the action. It's a great coin for exchanges because people that store it there give the exchanges the staking from their coins.
>>
>>2972388
It's definitely going to be adopted by a shit ton of exchanges once it proves itself with bittrex, don't un buckle your seat belt when we're so close to the moon
>>
>>2972408
Sigt success took everybody by surprise, the coin is not even 3 weeks old. It was actually shilled here before it hit cryptopia, so you could have profited twice by now, just sayin
>>
>>2972626
Yeah, and then it dumped fucking hard and SIGT baghodlers were considering KYS. The growth we're seeing now is far healthier.

If I see a huge fucking spike when bittrex hits, I'm selling. I don't want to dump my 1 million SIGT, but I will, I'll just rebuy in when the spike dumps.

I'd rather just hodl with a nice linear growth curve.
>>
>>2972388

No shill, only celebration combined with a mild disdain for those who missed the moon landing. Even normies can tell when someone is trying to sell them something.
>>
did they announce itll hit trex
>>
>>2972626
Yep. Thanks to the bro who shilled this on July 18. You literally made me thousands of dollars. I will never know who you are, but I appreciate you and all that you have done for my gains and my family.

Literally the biggest gains I've ever seen in crypto with this coin.

Currently sitting at 15/20x on bought coins (coinmarkets had sales @ sub 200 SAT) and I can't math for the mined coins.

Suffice it to say, I'm long on SIGT and am holding my stack. The gains are just starting. This coin is going to be a phenom.
>>
>>2972408

we can still plan around that.
>>
>>2972682
I've pretty much stopped shilling biz on this coin. All of the people who saw the writing on the wall bough, the rest will FOMO buy later at high and then FUD sell low - true to their nature.

We can lead a horse to water but we can't make them drink. I think now we just factually evangelize and disprove FUD without telling people to buy. They can choose to buy in their own, or not. We aren't selling used cars.
>>
>>2972668
Nice, glad to hear! Dont forget to take profit on the way up, having a few btc stored away will run a long way in the future.
>>
>>2972668

this warms my heart
>>
Is there a date for it hitting Bittrex?
>>
price speculation when it is on trex? 1 dollar?
>>
>>2972948
Do you think the first batch will go higher or lower on bittrex compared to crpytopia?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.