[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be poor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: poor-people.jpg (57KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
poor-people.jpg
57KB, 500x447px
What's it like to be poor anons? Having to spend your last dollar on essentials. Or maybe not even having that? Do you feel bad for poor people or is it just the natural order of things?
>>
>>2971395
as someone who went from a net worth of $0 to $150000 in a few years i can just say how my outlook on life changed

when i was poor i cared about everything BUT money, women, vacations, fine meals, now that i'm (somewhat) rich(er) i only care about money and doing things that increase my wealth/reduce costs long term (fit/eating right)

i never envied or resented the rich when i was poor, but one day i said, hey why are so and so so much better than me? then i realized it's more or less because they had money (with some exceptions). now that i have money i envy no one, though still admire those richer than me.

in contrast i hate the poor, i would kill poor me as rich me, no doubt. poor people are disgusting, whereas before i didn't notice them (since i was one).
>>
>>2971395
You'll find out soon OP.
>>
>>2971443
me exactly. went from broke as fuck my entire life to sitting on close to 1mil.

now all i care about is how to turn that 1mil into about 5mil so i can quit my job and do whatever the fuck i want for the rest of my life. as a result my other hobbies are decreasing quickly.

the thing is if you're in america and going thru the system, you never really feel poor bc student loans allow you to get a decent apartment and afford a meal plan and shit.

what sucked is right after law school. i was sleeping on my mom's couch driving my grandad's minivan for a solid 2 years. i caught a lot of shit from people in those years and kind of got a reputation as a broke failure.

once i get to 5mil i'm gonna stunt pretty hard and rub it in. those faggots will pay.
>>
>>2971395
I've been homeless due to a crack addiction, so that is basically rock bottom.

It's terrible to feel hungry and cold all the time.. the feeling of hunger is the worst.
>>
>>2971395
How the fuck should I know?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.