[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15M Marketcap coin on bitfinex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: sant.png (6KB, 851x247px) Image search: [Google]
sant.png
6KB, 851x247px
If this isn't the easiest double in your life I don't know what is.

Santiment fools, santiment.
>>
wtf is that
>>
File: 1497775354397.png (386KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497775354397.png
386KB, 426x640px
Been holding a long time now. Finally moon?
>>
do they know they spelled sentiment wrong?
>>
the name santiment is too stupid. it's not going anywhere. sorry bro but these things matter.

also very suspicious of coins that only trade on bitfinex.
>>
>>2968791
Sorry OP you bought bags.
That project has literally 0 reason to be on blockchain tech nor is there a need for a coin. You can actually pay their subscription fees with their coin OR FIAT.

No thanks
>>
File: back.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
back.png
267KB, 800x820px
I installed the app, it's a pile of shit. It might get a pump but the app the whole thing is built around is a joke.
>>
File: nucc.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nucc.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>2969172
>Kindly note that this is a MVP alpha demo with limited features and does not fully represent the Santiment platform. It is only one part of the platform and is solely used for demo purposes to introduce basic crowd sentiment ideas.

>Santiment will be the financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain space, filling the role that Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve in traditional financial markets. Santiment offers datafeeds and content streams (including newswires) alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects.

Step your FUD up
>>
File: reading bones.jpg (299KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
reading bones.jpg
299KB, 1024x768px
>>2969207
Install the app yourself and look at the premise rather than the execution. It's another "wisdom of the crowd" wank.
Not trying to FUD just trying to save a couple of anons from your fate, I might have saved you too if you had of delayed buying until now.
>>
>>2969228
I actually like the app, you can easily track current discussion about the coin of choice. Yes, it's very much rough around the edges still, but the app does not at all discourage me.

And the premise of the project itself is great and if they can execute their vision this is going to be very big indeed. Sorry you might be too much of a brainlet to recognise the potential in this project.
>>
>>2969308
If they delivered what they are claiming it would be huge, I just don't think any data based on if people feel "bearish, catish or bullish" is going to useful for anything.
It's going to be based on FOMO idiots that make up the majority.
>>
>>2969308
ay ese ave u[ checked out saaaantimaaant?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.