[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here a keptman with a Sugar Momma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ip daphne guin.jpg (58KB, 620x932px) Image search: [Google]
ip daphne guin.jpg
58KB, 620x932px
I don't care how beta it is, I want a sugar momma while I still have my looks.
Any advice? I'd prefer an heiress type like pic related but really any woman with a modicum of sophistication and a fat chequebook would do. Because I want the mentoring as well as her money.

So any /biz/ made, at least for a few months, a livelyhood out of being just a gigolo, a kept man, a boy toy, the prey of a cougar?
>>
>>2967942
The woman in your pic married a literal billionaire and divorced him for a fuckton of money.
So maybe you need a billion that you're ok with losing maybe half of.
>>
>>2967942
I was offered 2.5k a month to sugarbaby a 32 yr old lady w a great figure and nice tits

I'm athletic/slim, 20 and 6'4 but also a chink. Idk I don't smell or anything and I have pretty caucasian features so thay might all play a part. I think it's most important to be sociable and charismatic to be chosen for this sort of stuff, dick is in high supply but they want stimulating conversation and emotional connection. At the end of they day they're still women and they will fucking work you and your dick it's not that easy, you have to come when they call for you its like a sex lapdog not super fun desu. The sex is crazy though most of these ladies are emotionally damaged by their exhusbands or something like that. Anyways gl op if it gets too batshit turn the other way and run
>>
>>2967982
Don't be so darn literal

>>2968080
haha, sounds like a job! How did you meet her? Did she speak fluent English? Did she offer to cover any other expenses?

>Anyways gl op if it gets too batshit turn the other way and run
Good advice, I guess I can always just get a real wagecuck job
>>
>>2967942

Beta? There is nothing more alpha than the woman paying YOU for sex & companionship.
>>
>>2968099
Locanto and craigslist, more obscure places w discrete listings is where ull find the higher paying better looking women. Those on tinder and other crap don't have a reputation and not as much money/fucking desperate.

She'd pretty much organize everything either hotels or her home and she'd pay for the uber and the alcohol, condoms, lube sometimes ask me to buy stuff on the way. She'd never pick me up or drop me off/ be seen w me to maintain her work reputation. Completely fluent english she works in something finance related not super sure but she'd complain about her coworkers and work. It's literally being a paid emotional/physical support system and a ragdoll for her to vent on. Much too extreme for me personally and im not super alpha or anything so sometimes it could get a little rapey on her end. I think they do prefer submissiveness though or at least emotionaly submissiveness so they feel in control, which i guess is the whole point of a toyboy. Yeah just not my cup of tea, and they can snap and change moods instantly they are not stable people.
>>
>>2968109
That's what I thought, but I thought I oughta preempt the angry loser arguments.

>>2968227
That's actually super fascinating.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.