[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to be in lamboland, ignore most of the coins that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: midcap.png (35KB, 483x987px) Image search: [Google]
midcap.png
35KB, 483x987px
If you want to be in lamboland, ignore most of the coins that get posted on here and focus on ones with medium size market cap. Pic related.
>>
Every single one of those coins are shit
>>
File: highcap-nomoon.png (33KB, 474x968px) Image search: [Google]
highcap-nomoon.png
33KB, 474x968px
High cap coins are too late to buy into. If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO, for example, you need them to go to $1.4 BILLION. You're too late.
>>
>>2966643
>If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO

I meant to say:
If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO and want to double your investment
>>
Sound advice, thanks for one of the few quality posts.
>>
File: 999911111.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
999911111.png
444KB, 593x492px
>>2966643
don't know about strat, but that is exactly where NEO is going. and beyond.
>>
>>2966775
he's saying if you want to more than double your money. All those shitcoin he post can do 10x to 100x while your ants have already moon and it's incredible hard to do another x for it
>>
>>2966620
most of these are pretty terrible, you'll find the real gems in the 10m-20m range - can often find them on etherdelta with listings on bigger exchanges planned for the future
>>
>>2966784
if you think the ants are done, you are sadly mistaken.
>>
>>2966643
>you need them to go to $1.4 BILLION

Havn't we learned this lesson already /biz
>>
is bitbay dead
>>
NMC best kept crypto secret. Worth looking into.
VTC also good
>>
>>2966791
tell us more anon
>>
>>2966620
Only PPY seems to have a future here.
>>
No such thing as a free lunch. Put 100% of your money into a top 10 coin that'll definitely double with time, or have to hedge your bets putting 10% into ten different shitcoins, hoping one will moon. It's the same shit

If you really want to go rags to riches, you'd be crawling around the yobit sewers, throwing $100 at every sub 10 sat shitcoin. But you'd run out of money before you ran out of coins to buy.
>>
look at IOCoin my dudes thats a hidden gem.
>>
>>2966835
i'm bullish on XRL, DNT, DICE

with DICE being a bit higher market cap at the moment

but similarities among these is a solid team with great communication and/or product that is already working, but has flown under the radar for whatever reason

plus with it only being on ether delta at the moment and in the 10m-20m range gives it a much better chance for 10x return which is totally possible, there are coins with no working product at 100m-200m market cap
>>
File: 1501612767516.gif (721KB, 611x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501612767516.gif
721KB, 611x900px
also, according to this logic, everyone here should be super bullish on SIGT
>>
File: santiment.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
santiment.png
7KB, 200x200px
>>2966791
>10m-20m range
this
Santiment is fucking prime to explode.
>bitfinex listed coin with 10mil marketcap
>been accumulating forever
when OMG is done rocketing those gains are gonna pump santiment
>>
>>2966851
>crawling around the yobit sewers

fucking LOL, m8
>>
>>2966775
God I hate this picture
>>
>>2966960
thanks for the heads up on this one, definitely looks promising
>>
>>2966960
lol, OMG is a long term hold, but I hope SAN will pump soon. Those ICO bagholders deserve it.
>>
>>2966620
I have 1.7m xvg and 750k rdd am I going to make it?
>>
>>2967070
They're long term holds.

I can't see any of them hitting more than 5 cents. Market cap vs coins in circulation would mean they would be worth as much as bitcoin in marketcap if they hit $1 USD per coin.

.10 cents would be its moon and a very tough gamble.

I own 200k in each.
>>
>>2966996
Ikr? Such a fucking cocktease.
>>
>>2966811
Yeah I don't understand OP's logic. Why would the market cap being high prevent a coin from mooning? Individuals buy coins and then the market cap goes higher if more people buy them at a higher price, why would a high cap make people suddenly not want to do this
>>
Best way to make money is to buy Dogecoin when it gets to around 50 sats and sell when it goes over 100 sats and then repeat.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.