[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero Moon when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: monero.png (112KB, 302x231px) Image search: [Google]
monero.png
112KB, 302x231px
Dunno why you guys are fucking around with futureless shitcoins when you could've moon'd Monero by now and make government's around the world shit their pants as they can't track transactions anymore.

Seriously, I thought after the ETH Moon Mission XMR would be the next logical choice but instead you guys go for MonaCoin or something.

It's disgusting!
>>
>>2964085
Haven't you heard? We moved to verge. It's the future.
>>
Shh, you'll attract asshurt verge/zcash bagholders
>>
>>2964119
lol >>2964118
>>
Yeah man this and cripple are my top holds!
>>
File: PPP.png (534KB, 1161x430px) Image search: [Google]
PPP.png
534KB, 1161x430px
>>2964085
The quick rundown:

>XMR will never moon
>fluffy pony personally prevents it
>private blockchain means its a ponzi
>Pivx is the future
>pivx is undervalued
>Pivx allows staking using their own Seesaw algorithm on the whitepaper, as well as masternodes
>>
>>2964130
Not with a shitty logo like that
>>
>>2964130
Isn't PIVX another one of those shitcoins with tons of features built in to line the devs wallets? Also, isn't it just like Dash in that privacy is optional?

Monero shits on every other anoncoin.
>>
>>2964171

The only time I even hear about these other "superior competitors to monero" is when asshurt shillbabies come to bleat about them on monero threads

I mean I get it, you've chosen your coin and invested in it. Why not make your own thread? Why wait until a bunch of people are having a discussion about another coin, to run in and start sweatily pushing your own coin?
>>
>>2964188
Why does privacy even matter? Isn't Bitcoin private enough
>>
>>2964130
Your first five points aren't even arguments.
Try harder.

'PIVX has a retarded name, that's my counterargument.' That's how you sound.

It's hilarious how every 'private coin' tries to prove itself against monero. It's on the top for a reason. The market isn't as dumb as you bagholders.
>>
>>2964188
so you wanna have a circlejerk about your own coin? are said shitcoins making you feel insecure?
>>
>>2964221

Not for some. Personally, I'm not concerned, but I recognize that there is a market for it
>>
>>2964085
It's true that Monero is competent at privacy, but it suffers a very bad reputation because their devs are assholes who do pump and dump schemes on their own coin and they're even proud of it.

Sure newfags recognize this coin, but a lot of big investors will never forget.
>>
>>2964227

I dunno. You're the one rushing in getting pussy over someone else's investment choice

Start a thread about your own coin, if you can find anyone who gives a shit about it
>>
>>2964232
Monero is far too large for the dev team to hold any sway over market prices at this point. If you're still not buying and holding it as a long term vehicle because you think the devs are meanies then you're just a fucking brainlet, sorry.
>>
>>2964270
Well then, keep sucking the d*cks of the developers hoping for the 1B Marketcap. Removing their history out of the equation is a dumb idea. Many people hold grudges on this coin which prevents it from mooning plus one of the devs are so full of himself he thinks he's the most competent developer in the crypto world.

Keep shilling faggot!
>>
>>2964232
Still mad about that twitter joke I see? lol
>>
please sell your moneros...
so i can buy more :(
>>
>>2964459
That sucked. My long was in the green and then I got fucked by the pony.
>>
>>2964459

I'm as staunch a supporter of xmr as anybody, but I still wish he hadn't done that. I don't know the extent of fluffy pony's contribution to monero development, but currently he also occupies pretty much the entire monero "cons" column. Name, impression, actions and attitude
>>
I wanna buy some XMR but this consistent shilling is questionable...
>>
>>2964130

All I can think of when I hear PIVX is Penis In Vagina X.

Where X stands for your mom's.
>>
>>2964494

It suffers from the same automatic acronymism as POSW
>>
>>2964232
>Sure newfags recognize this coin, but a lot of big investors will never forget.
Other way around, retard. Big investors don't open long positions after a rally because of baseless rumors, especially when the rumor is an obvious """troll"""
>>
>>2964485

There's barely been a peep about monero in the last 3 months, then a swarm of threads in the last few days. I agree someone is trying something

In saying that, the market seems to be back in boom territory, so expect to see pretty much everything getting shilled from now on
>>
>>2964514
big investors dont open long positions on a coin with a private ledger because a few people own all the supply... youre literally a fucking idiot
>>
>>2964519
It was in the news a couple days ago because a "bad" person had some monero
>>
>>2964514
Monero was rallying shortly before the tweet. I was staring at the charts then, so I know. It was a p&d and his buddies profited from it.
>>
>>2964426
Boy, you sure sound mad as fuck. Holding a grudge against a currency is pretty fucking stupid, by the way.
>>
>>2964618
Wow, you are such a tool.
>>
>>2964571
Try to source that, butthurt zcash/pivx/dash/verge bagholder
>>
>>2964631
Stay mad and poor and keep holding your make believe grudge while the rest of us ride XMR into the sunset.
>>
>>2964618
>>2964818
>the market is smart
>the market is unemotional
>there is no FOMO or anons falling for FUD
>anon's never bitch on 4chan because they're smart and don't like attention
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.