[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRAISE JESUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FLae3cl_EBYf4dHNsSbMkIyERKU.jpg (16KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
FLae3cl_EBYf4dHNsSbMkIyERKU.jpg
16KB, 540x303px
>tfw when you wake up from another night of nervous crypto based nightmares to realize that the fact that the SEC has started to move into regulating crypto means that there is nothing standing in the way of bitcoin reaching 10k

I'm dumping everythhing I have into BTC. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2963448
i.e. they arent going to outlaw it.
>>
>>2963448
ETH , MCO, BNC, DCORP that's all you need to know/buy for the next year and become rich
>>
>>2963448
There's more talks the Bitcoin ETF will be approved. If it is, $10k is babby stuff. Look at $50k-$100k
>>
>>2963469
Why? Don't just post random coins. If your going to shill, then shill harder with actual facts.
>>
>>2963479
Ok, so should I just go on bitmex and buy as many inexpirable btc futures as i can, with 100x leverage?
>>
File: CKe52mQUAAEAiEj.jpg (32KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
CKe52mQUAAEAiEj.jpg
32KB, 600x339px
>>2963505
thats the only logical conclusion if you want to make real money and you are not a pussy and you believe everything the brainless retards on this board say.

what are you waiting for, aren't u sick of being a poor faggot no coiner?
>>
>>2963530
filtered
>>
>>2963530
Is that a yes or a no, you fucker.
>>
>>2963530
Leave
>>
You buyin in on Bcore at the top? Smart move!
>>
>>2963448

1) The Federal Reserve engineers the biggest crash in human history
2) Mass panic and death
3) Bitcoin and potentially other cryptos become the new currency, controlled by the (((Government)))
4) Cashless society with no financial sovereignty and privacy for the People, mark of the Beast introduced
>>
>>2963854
We are all inducted into the satanic cult now anon. Prepare for hell on earth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.